Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys
names alex. im new to pirate 4x4. that doesnt mean im new to trucks. but im also no expert. anyways ive got a 1990 bronco II with a 2.9. its a tough truck and has been through all the harsh beatings a teen can put into his truck plus some mud holes you wouldnt think it stood a chance in. ive always had the dream plans for it. 5.0l, 33's, lockers, performance, custom looks. more realistically i want to go for a 4.0 to save a little gas while still gaining some balls. i have negative money at the time soooo. maybe someday. the bronc is still running although with over 200k miles its doesnt run perfect. anyways i thought i would share what ive got. if anyone has comments or advice or any knowledge on the bronc i would much appreciate what you think.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
go head and make it big

·
Registered
701 Posts
John Deere Ranger said:
go head and make it big

what the hell were did the rock proven front 2x6 bumper go :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Another fawkin' newbie....:rolleyes: :flipoff2:

Ok, you sound like a decent sort, here is how to get your dream Bronco. Your young. Obviously able to get around and take care of yourself. So work your ass of, days, night's do anything you can to make a buck. Do that for six long month's saving every stinking penny you find on the side of the road. At the end of that six month's you will have the money to do what you want.
Remember, no girls, no sex, no wheeling. Just WORK.....yeah, right.:D Good luck.

·
Registered
86 Posts
The 4.0 swap will be damn near as much work and $$ as the 5.0 swap and in the end you'll be disappointed. Go big, or go home.
Work your ass off and save your $$. Hang around here and learn as much as you can. Read, read, and read some more. Ask questions when things aren't clear. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
I agree, sva emoney and work your ass off, when your young, this is great way to add parts to your junk

·
Premium Member
7,142 Posts
I had a freind that beat the crap out of his Bronco II, the hood was beat, initials engraved on it,missing front fenders, hahaha.
BTW get real and buy a fullsize Bronco:flipoff2:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
CrazyBastard said:
I had a freind that beat the crap out of his Bronco II, the hood was beat, initials engraved on it,missing front fenders, hahaha.
BTW get real and buy a fullsize Bronco:flipoff2:
Do you know me? :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
600 Posts
thats funny i would call it a BRONCO 1-1/2

·
Premium Member
7,142 Posts
Nobody said:

Do you know me? :laughing: :laughing:

Pretty close, No I don't know ya, but I know Chad Halvorson.
He wanted me to buy it for 500, I was thinking of making a dune buggy out of it and strip it out.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Good advise, pick Nobody's brain and go to his web site www.broncoII4x4.com and steal anything that will work. There is even a BB for just B2’s. I think that I even recall him saying he gets better mileage now with the V8 in it then he did with the 4 banger. Good luck and keep the dirty side down.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts