Ok so to start I know 90% of the people on here are going to say just straight axle it. That being said I don’t want to, I have done multiple straight axle swaps and I’m looking for a new challenge. The end result for this build is going to be a hybrid desert/rock crawler (KOH inspired) the bronco is a 90 5spd with a 5.0 paid $500 and drove it home! I had a 95 dana 50 ttb axle laying out back from a previous swap. I started by tearing it down and cutting the lower ball joint C off to start the “cut and turn”. I know this isn’t the traditional way to do this but figured I would try a new method. I’m actually pretty happy with how the geometry turned out. Still need to fish plate both sides of the C’s. I went ahead and installed new upper and lower ball joints and obviously cleaned and painted everything. I used the Dana 50 brackets, centered and bolted them in place (eventually they will be reinforced and welded) on the Dana 44 crossmember. I measured and checked multiple times to get 0degrees of camber for an apx 4.5” lift. This is where the project sits as of now, waiting on Heim joints to start building the radius arms. Yes I’m working on gravel! The shop is full up with other projects at the moment.