Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a 87 ford bronco4x4 for sale today in the paper. It also has some 94 ford bronco stuff on it but the current owner just believes it is the front clip that is of a 94. I need to knowis what the lug count and diameter is. Because it has some very wide swampers that will not let it fit onto my trailer! I do have some scout II rims with narrow tires they are 5 on 5.5. I am hoping these will fit. Thanks jared

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Your Scout II rims will fit!

Stock Bronco is 5 on 5.5"

·
Registered
557 Posts
scouts are 5 on5.5 older jeeps 5on5.5 many old fords 5on5.5(broncos not broncoIIs) f-100,150.and the front clips are interchangable pretty much from 1980 to I think 1996.

·
Registered
134 Posts
smelly787 said:
scouts are 5 on5.5 older jeeps 5on5.5 many old fords 5on5.5(broncos not broncoIIs) f-100,150.and the front clips are interchangable pretty much from 1980 to I think 1996.
Just remember that the Jeep wheels will fit the Ford, but the Ford wheels won't fit the Jeep front.....

Wait...that's backwards. ....:confused:
Ford will fit the Jeep, but the Jeep OEM will not fit the Ford front hub....

Aftermarket fits all....

·
Premium Member
7,142 Posts
Just buy some 15 inch rims 5.5 on 5 with a P235 tire mounted on it at a junkyard.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Mr.N said:
Your Scout II rims will fit!

Stock Bronco is 5 on 5.5"
Samarai Suzuki and Geo Tracker!!!!

Seriously....they'll fit around the calipers and even clear the tie rods.... just don't turn too sharp on the radius arms....

Wait....
You have the second generation radius arms with the inset for tire clearance....so they might just work!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts