Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Running Bronco Peak saturday who wants to join me?

Jeremy

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Bronck Peak

Running Bronco Peak saturday who wants to join me?

Jeremy

Cool, Ill be up there with a few other rigs. Camping Friday and wheelin Saturday..:D:D

What are you going to be driving??
What time are you going to hit the trail??

Were were thinking of running the trail backwards, but not sure if all the rigs are set up enough for that...

have you ran it from the west side??

I have only ran it from the east..

PS: fj40forlife

This trail is about 2 -2 1/2 hours from LA

50 miles east for San Diego, off I-8

·
Jackstand Jocky
144 Posts
Ill possibly be out there on sat for my shakedown. but then again it might be sunday who knows... gotta get the day pass from the wifey :flipoff2:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I want to do some work on the jeep, but would like to run it Saturday, waiting to see if my friend wants to join me. Maybe I can get my stuff done Friday night????

I have ran the trial both ways and I don't have any problem with the trail.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will be in this.

Mike you should come and run Bronco Peak.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Mike, Mountain Spring is a different trail than Devils Canyon. It's an easy trail, I would say a 3 on a 1 to 10 scale. Cool photo op's, but not too good of wheeling. I'll probably do B.P. depends how I feel after the party on Friday night. Jeremy sorry for the hijack, are you going up or down and what time do you plan on leaving?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Mike, Mountain Spring is a different trail than Devils Canyon. It's an easy trail, I would say a 3 on a 1 to 10 scale. Cool photo op's, but not too good of wheeling. I'll probably do B.P. depends how I feel after the party on Friday night. Jeremy sorry for the hijack, are you going up or down and what time do you plan on leaving?

No worries, well I think my buddy on 40's is going to come do a shake down run, and he said he wanted to get there early. I would like to do something around 9 or 10am and it looks like we might be up there all day and then camp that night.

jeremy

·
Jackstand Jocky
144 Posts
Looks like it will be me and my bud on sat. we should be out there by 9 or so, prly go down it though as this is my shake down. Ill be in the XJ and Rich will be in the TJ

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,963 Posts
Oh how I wish I could go, but the Navy has me on the other side of the world! I wonder if there is any good four wheeling in Iraq??? :flipoff2:

Mike

1 - 20 of 28 Posts