Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my chromo axles shafts for my Dana 44 from Broncograveyard.com. While ordering I noticed that they sold Yukon but offered a cheaper line of shafts. Cheaper line ended up being $380 to my door. when the shafts showed up today I was caught off guard..... Yukon box..... Opened the box and found what appear to be Yukon shafts. Have tags with Yukon part numbers and from what I can find of pictures look like Yukon shafts. The Yukon's were more money so i am a little confused. The box had been packaged with a Bronco Graveyard magazine and was packaged for my order so i am not exactly sure if they are in fact Yukon or a knock-off that Bronco Graveyard sales.

Has anyone ordered or had experience with Broncograveyards axles that don't show a brand when you order them??? I know the question has been asked before but I can't find anyone that actually ordered them.

Regardless there going to put to the test at Winterontherocks :smokin:

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
The ones they show as Yukon are the Yukon "Hardcore" line, premium made in USA shafts.

The ones they sell as "Name Brand Chromoly" are the import Yukon shafts.

both are chromoly, but the import ones are considered to be of a slightly lower standard.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I usually stay away from import parts and try to only buy USA made stuff. If I would have had the extra money I would have bought the built in USA ones. Atleast there not a no-name knock-off and have Yukons names on them. I'l get to testen them and do a review at a later time.
Thanks for the help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts