Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my deer rifle because I never use it and would rather have a nice shotgun or pistol. Its a Browning A-bolt Medallion .270 flavor with a Swift 3-9X40 illuminated scope. Very good condition aside from a few scratches on the stock. For $650 you get the rifle, scope, sling, and soft case. This is located in San Antonio. Email me at [email protected] or call me at 361-510-6921, or shoot me a PM (no pun intended I swear :flipoff2:) if you would like to come take a look at it or would like more information on it.

Pictures:

I may accept trades on a pistol, I'm looking for a 9mm semi-auto...let me know what you got. I would rather just sell this out right and take my time looking at pistols to decide what I want to get.

Chris

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
I've got almost the exact same gun, but w/ the boss.... love it!! Though, my stock isnt as nice as yours anymore.. shot many, many deer with it.

T T T for a great gun!!

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump, I had a trade fall through so this is still for sale. I took it to a gun shop and asked them what they would sell it for used and they told me $550.

So reduced to $550!

Chris

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
T T T-awesome gun

About two weeks ago I shot a boar @ 145yrds, dropped him. Shot a doe at 75 yrds, dropped her, and last night I shot an 180lbs buck @ 290 yards, and dropped him.

Great gun!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts