Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys. I'm back on the chassis kick again but I want something that still looks somewhat like a cruiser. My question is, has anyone looked into buying a Bruiser Chassis and fitting a cruiser hood and grill instead of the *eep stuff that is is designed for. Think it would work?:confused:

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
it shouldnt be too hard to do, the j&%p hoods and grills arent too far off from a 40.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wngrog said:
You have a good chassis builder in your neck of the woods...Frankie Fountain. Send him a grill and a hood and tell him to Giddy up!
Yep. Frankie is my other option and I've been trying to get in touch with him so I can ride out there and have a sit down with him on this very subject :) The only downside is that last time I talked to him about his schedule, he was 8-9 months out on starting a new big project. I'm definately going to talk to him before I make a final decision. ;)

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
I am sure it could be accomodated with very little work. In fact, who cares about bonnet/hood!! Buy a plastic one from rugburn and modify it where needed, and BOOM, you're done!! :D

·
Registered
914 Posts
anything will fit givin enough time and money ..

you could put a lycoming helocopter turbine in the bruiser chassis if you want .

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
The cruiser hoods slope off and taper a lot more than a [email protected]#p one. I'd call and see how much room is under the front of a J*^p hood. Go cruiser and never look back. A custom chassis would definitely be cool.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts