Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
NICE, you changed the date on the camera ;)

hey what was the biggest mishap in a cruiser that bruter did??

we never found out! :D :flipoff2: camawwwn

·
Registered
286 Posts
TablerockToy said:
Looks good! What are you using to paint it??
The product is called "EZ Liner" I picked it up @ the local paint supply (around $200/gal.) It's nice to mix the color before applying...made it pretty easy to shoot. It became a little more costly after purchasing 3 gallons, but well worth it!...anything for the Cruiser ( Is there anything we do to our rigs that is inexpensive?)

Just a reminder what it's going on...
C:\My Documents\My Pictures\b12.jpg

TableRock Lake, MO? Isn't that in between Springfield and Branson?

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
wow

Wow, looks like you worked your butt off.
Hard to tell what color that is on this computer? Is that the same color yellow that is on Proffitt's?
:bounce:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Re: Re: wow

bruter said:

Nope... mid 70's original mustard, my fav:smokin:
Yeah I know the color, aka baby-poop yellow!?
Trimmed in mid 70's olive green, or maybe orange/red? :) jk, mustard is very "in". Should look terrific! :bounce:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Speaking of paintjobs....

Are you painting in the same shop you are working in? I am going to need to have my LC painted when I am in Colorado. Any chance I would be able to get that done there?:bounce:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Re: Speaking of paintjobs....

Colocruisin said:
Any chance I would be able to get that done there?:bounce:
Oh Sure! This is your "one-stop shop" A lot of convenience involved... restoration---paint booth, mechanical/suspension,etc---a lift, 4X4 Upgrades---"The Peach Pit"(see thread... http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113381&highlight=peach+pit) you wanna test your recent upgrade or think you may need something beefier? Try it out, we'll drag ya into the shop:flipoff2: ...Then we can go to Montrose and really test it out!
Look forward to it! Cruise Moab perhaps?

Colocruisin said:

Yeah I know the color, aka baby-poop yellow!?
Trimmed in mid 70's olive green, or maybe orange/red? :) jk, mustard is very "in". Should look terrific! :bounce:
Good Tips!:rolleyes: ..."Keepin' it Real":D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Re: Re: Speaking of paintjobs....

bruter said:

Oh Sure! This is your "one-stop shop" A lot of convenience involved... restoration---paint booth, mechanical/suspension,etc---a lift, 4X4 Upgrades---"The Peach Pit"(see thread... http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113381&highlight=peach+pit) you wanna test your recent upgrade or think you may need something beefier? Try it out, we'll drag ya into the shop:flipoff2: ...Then we can go to Montrose and really test it out!
Look forward to it! Cruise Moab perhaps?

Way cool! Guess I better start picking out a paint color! Seafoam green maybe? Definately a lift, maybe more! Now just need to get my rig back. :mad2:
The Peach Pit sounds cool! Nothin like having your own playground huh? Have to admit that I am a beginner when it comes to wheelin since up till now I have only been a passenger to the "evil one", but hope to be flyin solo from now on so am excited to get my baby painted and dressed up right, and get into the drivers seat myself! I can't wait for Moab! Haven't been there since 01'! This will be a great year for sure!!!:bounce:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts