Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a used YJ Extreme Fuel Cell I am wanting to get rid of. The fuel Cell and skid are in near perfect shape.
Located in North Alabama, Any questions call 256-347-2685

These things Sell for $850 new. Mine comes with pump and Sending Unit.

$600 obo Will ship on your dime!

The "BTF Jeep YJ Extreme Fuel Cell" will allow you to stretch the rear wheelbase of your YJ by up to 7" with a stock axle or around 6" with a Dana 60 while keeping the fuel under the Jeep where it belongs. No more fumes in the cab, no more gas spills on the floor. This product will also help keep your center of gravity lower. The fuel cell is laser cut from 1/8" aluminum sheet. Welding is minimized by bending the parts to the correct shape on a CNC press brake. The tank is then assembled and TIG welded for a great appearance and leak free service. The skid plate is constructed from 3/16" high-strength steel plate. This skid was designed especially for this fuel cell and can't be used with a stock tank. The kit also includes new steel traps to hold the cell in the skid. The whole assembly bolts to the frame in the stock locations. This cell will hold about 15 gallons of fuel. Another feature of this fuel cell is that the stock fuel level sender/fuel pump can be installed into this cell. The YJ cell is equipped with a square hole for a simple drop in install. We offer 2 different options to fill this fuel cell. The first is to have us weld stock sized aluminum bungs to the cell so that the stock filler can be reused. This is the ultimate for plug and play. The second option is for those that have "Comp-Cut" the tub so far that there is no room for the stock filler on the tub. We can include a filler cap on the top of the fuel cell on the driver's side. An access hole must be cut in the rear floorboard to fill the cell from the top. We can also offer you a filler door to cover the whole you cut in the floor. ALL FUEL CELLS ARE MADE TO ORDER. Please call the shop with any questions about this kit. ***FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY***

1 - 7 of 7 Posts