Pirate 4x4 banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
JeepinDoug said:
Holy sh1t!!!
Total pucker trails.

Nolen, why does the axle look funny? It looks like the tube was butt welded to the center and not pressed in. Did it break the pressed section inside the center?
That's how those 9" are, there is only a couple inches pressed in there. Farther inboard of that the housing opens up farther so more length of tube doesn't do any good, unless you weld in an internal gusset.

The older stock 9 inches didn't press in at all, and were just butt welded.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just wanted to chime in and thank everybody for a great weekend on behalf of the Utah contingent. It was awesome and we made some great friends. Thanks for all the help getting me back up and running so we could wheel. Thanks to Nolen for the food (we heisted the left over BBQ sauce). Great people, great trails, great pyrotechnics; it doesn't get any better.

Wade

·
Registered
554 Posts
I will throw in my 2 cents about the weekend. GREAT TIME!!! I have in my hands on a couple of shackles I found on my trailer. If anyone is missing them (Wade or Todd) please let me know and I will get them back to the rightful owner. It was good meeting all the out of staters, Todd, Wade, Randy, John, Nolan, Jim, and Shane (for the second time). Hope we can get out to your neck of the woods soon.

Barry

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Little late, but here are some photos I got.......

Jack......on the throttle.......

Jason.....first pics, all four tires spinning. Second pic....driver side front spinning and passenger stopped......BOOM.

Nolen.....

Pat.....there was some deep water out there again.....

John......climbing one of the smaller ledges.....

On the water fall......

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Cool pix Jay. Looks like I had alittle air time too.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
man, that's awesome guys! Looks like a blast!! I'm dying to get out there one day. Think my 37" Iroks are too small to play? Sweet rigs!

61 - 76 of 76 Posts