Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YOU BET !!!
Just got back. Couldn't have had better weather. No clouds, sunny. Almost wasn't even a challenge. (except for my tug toy!)

Eating breakfast on the buck island dam:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
couldn't make progress in old sluice so we were forced to take the slabs to buck. Here's a standard pic from the top of the slabs down toward the lake.

Hopefully the owner of the totally cool video footage will be able to post or host it. We previewed it on the trail and it rocks, especially with the audio!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,477 Posts
All in a days work for you guys. :D hubs hubs hubs hubs... :(

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
COOL

I got back from Tahoe today and I was shocked about how little snow there was...I was thinking...I bet you could make it thru the CON...well at least you made it to Buck IS....COOL pics man...looks like you had a great time.

·
Registered
6,946 Posts
Awesome pictures. Looks so different with all the snow covering. Never woulda thought you could get all the way to Buck this time of the year. Lake looks low. Or is most of it just frozen over? :eek:

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glenn said:
Awesome pictures. Looks so different with all the snow covering. Never woulda thought you could get all the way to Buck this time of the year. Lake looks low. Or is most of it just frozen over? :eek:
Only part not frozen is the area closest to the tunnel to loon since it's moving water.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I don't know how you guys knew how to get around with the white stuff everywhere. I get lost following the tire tracks and oil spots in the summer. How was driving on the slabs with snow ?

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
looks like it would be hard to find your way around without black marks on the granite to follow:D ........It's going to be a dry summer with little to no snow pack:(

·
Registered
32,458 Posts
Sweet! I figured you guys were gonna get a ways in. It was gorgeous this weekend. Saturday afternoon the thermometer said it was 55 degrees up by Rob's. Which reminds me, thanks again Brian!

·
Premium Member
5,990 Posts
Thanks for the pics Bri!

doesn't look like there was too much snow in the unprotected areas.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts