Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No its not the typical allpro vs budbuilt! :p

Just trying to figure out if anyone has had contact with him over the past week or 2. ive been trying to order a dual case crossmember and im having no luck. ive left messages, etc...and never heard back. ive just about given up.

Mike

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did email. no response. I wouldnt mind if it took a while..but not to respond ever is just goofy IMO. I have money ready to be dropped on a crossmember, and his is the best. Why he dosent want my money is the question..

Mike

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
i talked to him a few weeks ago. he is a small shop and gets overwhelmed . give him some time. he is a cool guy and makes great parts.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, I spoke to him once before deciding to buy, and he was a great guy to deal with. I just hope to hear from him soon

·
Registered
964 Posts
Teehee!
Good to know your freinds have your back!
Sorry Mike, I need a few dimensions from you and wanted to check for fit this am. We may be moving to a new shop and it has been taking WAAAY too much time lately.
I'll call ya now.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bud - no worries man! Just wanted to make sure everything was OK too. dont want to find out im pestering someone thats having more troubles than me and my lousy x-member!

ill get back with ya with those dimensions, ill check into it tonight.

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts