Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a 1995 GMC Sierra 4x4 with a manual tranny. I am not going to crazy with this project. Just something to do some light fun wheelin.
Currently sporting:
Rancho 5000
3inch body lift
Black Rock 16inch rims
Falken Wildpeak 305/70/16 (33's)

So far this tire and wheel combo is 46 lbs heavier per wheel then the last. So gearing will be in my near future. Also this tire combo hits the drivers side bumper damn a little at full lock. But I think I can adjust the bumper to compensate.

Before:

Current:

<

·
Premium Member
4,121 Posts
Wish my truck was that clean!!! I have an 88 1 ton with 3" body and with some cranking running 35s on 10" wheels. Air dam is long gone, trimmed bumper lil bit and rubs on flare now....I have those tires on my Tundra, wear good, quiet, not sure off road as it never leaves the road, but good tire IMO....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks! I'm going to trip the front bumper just a tad. I don't see any rubbing but rather be safe then sorry. I just took her off roading this past Sunday. The tires did just fine. I did not go all out due to being alone. But I was pleased! Gripped up some steep rocks. I will say this rim and tire combo is much heavier! I had to use 1st gear off road a couple times. Never had to do that before.

P.S. that air dam is attached by alot of zip ties LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts