Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to move on to other things, started this 8ish years ago and it's not getting any closer to it needs to go.

Chassis is 1.5 x .120 wall dom with bits of .188 wall in high stress areas. Can provide whatever measurements anyone would like.

Motor is a new remanufactured 4.3 with edelbrock intake with a got propane kit.

Th350 of unknown condition.

Was set up for Toyota duals but there are no longer any cases.

Toyota axles nicely trussed with 1 stock third.

All misc parts like heims, seat, steering wheel, propane kit, and motor accessories are new.

Located in Waterford Ca. Asking 4000 obo

Attachments

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
FWIW its a premium price for an older (8yo) tube chassis that's for sale in a very volatile market. At that price you may sell it but you will need to be patient.

...Past performance does not indicate future returns...

GLWS

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump, want the room guys. Ill sell the the chassis alone for 1500 or 2500 without the propane kit or seat and slider combo. And to clarify since i didn't seem to mention it in this ad, the chassis is not fully welded. Any joint that is hidden behind another tube is welded and its tacked hard enough to transport but still needs to be welded out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bump, want the room guys. Ill sell the the chassis alone for 1500 or 2500 without the propane kit or seat and slider combo. And to clarify since i didn't seem to mention it in this ad, the chassis is not fully welded. Any joint that is hidden behind another tube is welded and its tacked hard enough to transport but still needs to be welded out.
how can i get ahold of you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts