Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Random Dude
906 Posts
Bingo on both accounts.
Glad you understand 🍺

Seems all the idiots are leaving because they can't deal with a software change.

This thing needs the :flipoff2: stuff back and it's perfect.

Blazing fast too. Easier to read.

Yea, of course I'll forever miss that old layout.
Iron knee is deep, or are you including yourself in "all the idiots" since you're on IBB?

It's virtue signaling, plain and simple. When this thread drops off page 1 in a day or 2 you think anyone is going to think "hmm, I wonder where Plym went, I should search and see if he let us know he was leaving"?
If that wrong take on things makes you feel good in your smug condescension, embrace it.
I was just trying to let you see that there are alternatives outside your ass-headed bubble.

The funny thing is that all these people who are proclaiming they're leaving are still here reading threads and then talking about it over there 😂 That place took no time to turn into the middle school girl gossip club.

BTW, somebody tell Scott over there I'm not from NJ, just had the unfortunate circumstance of living there 6 years
So, you're saying you're over there to see what's going on on a site at which you are not a member, yet you feel justified in talking shit about members both places participating both places? Hypocrisy runs thick with you today.

Seriously, nobody's faulting you for staying here.
Don't fault us for going there, since "here" is not available here.
If all you have to offer is cunty mcsourgrapes, by all means, keep it here.

·
Premium Member
13,758 Posts
at wrong take on things makes you feel good in your smug condescension, embrace it.
I was just trying to let you see that there are alternatives outside your ass-headed bubble.

So, you're saying you're over there to see what's going on on a site at which you are not a member, yet you feel justified in talking shit about members both places participating both places? Hypocrisy runs thick with you today.

If that wrong take on things makes you feel good in your smug condescension, embrace it.

CA has :gary: and TX has :joew:

·
Registered
805 Posts
Glad you understand 🍺
you gargle on every cawk that agrees with you?

ExWrench, really with your 2014 join date you should shut your JK owning mouth up. You dont belong here, you never belonged here. You are not part of pirate. This is not a JK owners club. You contributed nothing. Wheres your build or tech threads? How many PBBers have you met face to face? Got fucked up with? Wheeled with? Drove out in the middle of the night to help recover? How many people do even know you exist? If you disappear and a year goes by, will anyone even notice?

You're just a fly here, you basically dont exist. Now take your queer mall crawler and drive it straight off a cliff, whining ass gerbil.

·
Registered
66,779 Posts
The funny thing is that all these people who are proclaiming they're leaving are still here reading threads and then talking about it over there 😂 That place took no time to turn into the middle school girl gossip club.

BTW, somebody tell Scott over there I'm not from NJ, just had the unfortunate circumstance of living there 6 years

Oh you salacious little twat.

Whaa whaa whaa - oh by the way confirm I'm not from Jersey would ya?

Middle aged twat calling anyone else a school girl, that's rich.

·
Registered
66,779 Posts
Just wait it out, they have made and will make adjustments. Its in their interest to keep pbb alive.

Jeff seems to be responsive enough.

Complete, and utter bullshit.

It's not on their minds to keep pbb alive, never was. Google said do this, or else. That's the only thing they've done, it will be the only thing they accomplish. Mark's my words, Art.

Keep track of all the things Jeff does to assist you in your pbb experience over the next whatever, bring pen and paper LOL.

Brainwashed ninnies, no one's protesting software change as much as they're protesting all depth and substance of real live people sustaining a community that wants what they want... and fkg expect to be serviced when they're told they CAN have what they want.

Lip service here; "nope, can't make any changes for ya but I'll run it up the chain and see what happens."

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT lmao

Doesn't that shit sound familiar? Like years of being ignored? Uncounted? Passed over like you don't mean shit to them?

Oh wait, you spent 10~20 yrs here like most of us have and... been rolling over like their bitch since Lance took off... tends to make one oblivious to getting ignored when it happens day in and day out for several years, eh?

·
Hophead
77,613 Posts
Oh you salacious little twat.

Whaa whaa whaa - oh by the way confirm I'm not from Jersey would ya?

Middle aged twat calling anyone else a school girl, that's rich.
a middle age twat calling somebody else a middle age twat, would you look at that

are you planning on being as completely useless over there as you have been here for 20 years

·
Registered
805 Posts
hey tramps, joe, just a heads up you guys were middle aged 15 years ago. now i am middle aged, and you guys are.. old.

:flipoff2:

tramps I hear you, I never heard of VS till recent, but why would they pay Lance a handsome sum for it and then kill it? Does not compute, but Ive been in my own world.

I will say though, if they cant get a silly little smiley to work, thats going to be pretty disappointing and say a lot.

·
Registered
66,779 Posts
tramps I hear you, I never heard of VS till recent, but why would they pay Lance a handsome sum for it and then kill it? Does not compute, but Ive been in my own world.

I will say though, if they cant get a silly little smiley to work, thats going to be pretty disappointing and say a lot.

They didn't kill it, they ignored it. It's been a rotting corpse since they let google's adsense tell them what to do or they won't insert google ads into this platform. As a forum, or any website, if you can't please google then you can't survive in an ad-driven internet. The paid subscriptions ain't shit, monetarily. It's all about ad revenue, and google is top dog in that category. Google forces XenForo platforms on ALL websites that resemble what this one is, nothing to do with Torstar who owns Vertical Scope... It's google that dictates what software you will run and "mobile skin" is the current google-happy bullshit.

Irate is on vBulletin < which is what pirate always used to be... which is why it's easily manipulated to accept modifications like... incorporating :flipoff2: smilies.

·
Random Dude
906 Posts
you gargle on every cawk that agrees with you?

ExWrench, really with your 2014 join date you should shut your JK owning mouth up. You dont belong here, you never belonged here. You are not part of pirate. This is not a JK owners club. You contributed nothing. Wheres your build or tech threads? How many PBBers have you met face to face? Got fucked up with? Wheeled with? Drove out in the middle of the night to help recover? How many people do even know you exist? If you disappear and a year goes by, will anyone even notice?

You're just a fly here, you basically dont exist. Now take your queer mall crawler and drive it straight off a cliff, whining ass gerbil.
Ooh, you told me off good! Did you use your entire brain to type that?
I'm deeply wounded, my sense of sarcasm may never recover.

I deserve to be here just as much as you do, and nobody asked your opinion on the subject.
Seriously, get over your ignorant, entitled, cunty self, Karen. You don't speak for Pirate.
I don't judge you for being an ignorant dipshit, don't judge me for who I am.

I'm not "100% gone" and some pedo tweeker from SoCal isn't dictating when or how I visit PBB.
There are 10 or so builds I keep tabs on here, and I'll continue to follow them if they're still here.
Many of them have already started rebuilding there.
If they all end up over there, I'll have no use for this place.

If you want to yip at me like a chihuahua when I walk by, then you be you, badass :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
66,779 Posts
I deserve to be here just as much as you do, and nobody asked your opinion on the subject.
Seriously, get over your ignorant, entitled, cunty self, Karen. You don't speak for Pirate.
I don't judge you for being an ignorant dipshit, don't judge me for who I am.
You're still but a jeep bitch, just sayin... :flipoff2 irate style:

·
Random Dude
906 Posts
know how i know youre a cum guzzler? you talk like one

grow some balls and talk like a man instead of some faggot like emo cock sucker

Nothing personal, Im just in a shitty mood.
Well, I don't feel like decimating you verbally - not worth my time.
Search back a week or two - if you read it enough times, you'll see I did plenty.

Logging out, so I may miss your masterful reply.
Have fun playing with Joe and . . . well, have fun playing with Joe

21 - 40 of 43 Posts