Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i got these axles about 6 months ago for a project but have since bought a rolling chassis with axles already built and installed so my other set is up for sale.

Front:
chevy D60 W/ Mad arms, 1.5" .25 wall tie rod and drag link, I think the calipers and pads are new but not positive, 5.38s w/ARB 1410 yoke, PSC assist ram, 35 spline outers, (the inners are non-necked version) new Spicer joints, and S&N Fab drive flanges.

Rear:
factory ribbed 14 bolt, spooled, 5.38s, Ruff Stuff caliper mounts, new rotors, calipers, pads, and 1410 flange.

these axles were completely torn down and built for a cruiser and then run for a season. no street milage, trail use only so very low hours/miles on them. located in stockton CA.

need to get $3800 for them.

i could deliver them to burbank socal in a month. i might consider a partial trade for a 6.0L low milage LQ9 engine, possibly some 35-37" tires in excellent shape or some 15" six lug bead lock wheels in excellent shape.

edit: these are full width axles

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they're full width, centered rear ( stock ) will not seperate and if you want them shipped then you have to set that up. i will help load them and have a forklift on the premises.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Georg, Did Chris buy these?

BUMP:D

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yup, he did; nice guy! thanks for the hook-up, i owe you one.
georg

:beer:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts