Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

http://ramchargercentral.com/boards/index.php?topic=5288.0

75 Dodge Ramcharger off road monster for sale! I built this truck from the ground up. VERY solid and lots of fun! The details:

Body: 75 body with removable top. Newer paint, had the normal beginnings of rust around the rear wheel wells which was repaired by welding in new metal. Orange with black. Sharp! All glass is good. The interior is plain with the entire tub Herculined for ease of cleaning. Aluminum storage bin behind the rear seat.

Engine: '69 383 with a Predator carb. Unknown milage but runs well. Smokes a little, new valve stem seals should fix that. Nwer 4 core radiator to keep cool all day long.

Tranny/T-Case: 727 Auto and NP208 transfer case in place of stock NP203. Lighter and better low range.

Axles: Dana 60 front with disk brakes and lockouts. Dana 60 rear with Detroit Locker and disk brakes. U-bolt flip.

Wheels/Tires: MT Challanger II wheels with 37x13x16 Boggers. 90% tread.

Lift: 4" Suspension and 3" body. Additional 1 1/2" due to Dana 60 conversion.

This is a quality truck. Dont get me wrong, it is no show rig (but I did just get a 3rd place at a local show). I built it to look good and wheel even better. Best part is I have it lisenced for the street, so a trailer is not manditory. I am looking to get into an old Mopar muscle car so the Ramcharger has to go. Asking price is $5800, which is way less than the materials/parts put into it. E-mail me at [email protected] if seriously interested.

Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts