Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Located in Citrus Heights, CA (Sacramento metro)

$6,200 obo or trade for a 97' TJ or XJ or ZJ of equal or higher value. This way anyone wanting a comp ready Jeep doesn't have to spend all the $ on building up there stocker which would be alot more expensive.

1985 Jeep CJ7-Clear title and NV registered
1989 Chevy 350ci - Q-JET, Eldelbrock Intake
Newer waterpump, alternator and starter
New SM465 trans, new clutch, Novak Adapter
Dana 300 t-case, twin stick shifter
Ford 9" rear, 5.89s, full spool, 31 spline shafts with 2 spares
Dana 44 front, 5.89s, full spool, 30 spline shafts with 2 spares
CV rear driveline with spare, also have spare front driveline
5 newer 37x12.50x15 MTR's
15x8 18 bolt beadlocks
M.O.R.E steering box bracket
Custome dash with all Autometer Phantom Gauges
Tuffy center consule
6 point cage, rear is fully tubed out
101" wheel base
Overall crawl ratio is about 110 to 1
Spring over lift, reverse shackle up front with custom 3" spring pack
Spring over rear with 3" custom XJ springs
almost a zero departure angle in rear, and a great approach angle in front
This Jeep was built 2 years ago and has wheeled with the best of them.
Has been threw the Rubicon many times including Little Sluice.
Overall a solid vehicle with minor work/maintance needed.

E-mail me for some pics. I need to sell it or might trade for a built 4Runner with dual cases, etc. that is streetable and smogged in Cali.

·
Non-Lemming
78,528 Posts
Pics.

Attachments

·
Non-Lemming
78,528 Posts
More pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
This thing looks sweet, I've seen it in person.

Any bites yet

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, not here. Thanks for the compliment Chad. There is such a flood of good looking trail rigs here including your my friend. :D I'm putting it up on auto trader within the next few days. I'm a bit neg on the price. Very built rig, but not currently reg in Cali. Might want to trailer this thing, but it does ride real nice down the street with the full width axles and the extended wheelbase to 101". I wish I could keep it, but the wife is not convinced.
Troy

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
Auto Trader will be great for that. Mine sold Today.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
chandall said:
Auto Trader will be great for that. Mine sold Today.
I'm happy for you man. Wow, I hoped I could have sold my Cj and then bought yours in the back of my mind. How much did you sell it for? :D

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
I got $9000 without the Stereo Equipment.

·
Premium Member
803 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for posting a few pics for me and congrats on selling the rig, I'm going to cry now. I wanted it, but I'm married and the wife ixnayed it.. :D Hope to see you on the trail next spring with the Scout. You're an o.k. guy Chad.

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
So will this make it worse?

Imagine being up in the fresh fallen snow, with your wife, blazing your own trail through the beautiful Sierra Nevadas. She smiles with a big fullfilled and happy grin. "Honey" she says, "Im really glad you got this 4 Runner, as I honestly feel that this has brought us closer....." :p

Good to meet you Troy. I hope to see you up there one day.

Chad

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
You're so mean Chad. :D
I don't think my wife would say that, well maybe because she likes snow wheeling the best. You watch too many chick flicks man!!! She would probably say that she hates me for subjecting her to this crap! :D What trail was that/when was it taken? I like the Malakoff Diggins/Bowman Lake trail by Nevada City for snow wheeling. It has a nice huge lake to look at as a reward if you make it all the way. The last few times the snow was too deep and I had to turn back around around Graniteville.

I really wanted your 4runner, but now I have 4 jeeps. I bought another 1 (89 xj) yesterday. I need to clean it up and sell it and then sell the CJ. I think my 91' xj with dual lockers, 35" X-terrains, winch will keep doing the job for me, at least for a little while longer. I wish you the best with the Scout and hope to wheel with you soon.
Troy

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
deadandcompany said:
I speak from expieriance, this Jeep gets it!! Someone buy it, and wheel it. You wont be dissapointed!!
Thanks Aaron. I need something a bit more streetable that I can wheel to the trail. Hope you sell the Blazer. I cannot take on anymore vehicles. Want to buy the CJ back??? :D
Troy

1 - 20 of 62 Posts