Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
87 runner sr5
good running 22re, d44 f/r, geared & locked f/r, dutchman & warn chromoly inner axles, dual cased, short throw shifter & t-case, nice stereo, (f) toy springs 51",
(R) chevy 63" 5pk w/2" block, custome diffs, warn locking hubs, x-over steering,
interior is in good condition... rig is located in fresno, ca. asking 8k

P.S. truck is tested w/ no problems: dusy, swamp lake, bald mt., coyote lake, jose basin

·
Registered
285 Posts
Dont think you will get 8k for it. I will giive you 3500 for it? Its worth a try.

Mark

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RAINER said:
Dont think you will get 8k for it. I will giive you 3500 for it? Its worth a try.

Mark
WTF!!! you blind and dumb...3500 won't even get you a rig like this...lol:flipoff2:

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
i wouldnt pay more than about 2500 for a stock 87 but thats just me...ttt for ya

·
Registered
106 Posts
Trades? I got a '90 4Runner with 3.4 swap,LOTS of power and very responsive, Downey header, Downey intake, custom exhaust, MSD ignition, Downey HDsprings, Bilsteins in the rear, Rear Detriot locker, Superwinch hubs, 285/75-16 BFG MT km's, working offroad lights, Marlin sliders, sunroof.

Here's a link with lots of picturs of my 4Runner:
http://community.webshots.com/user/coyotecountry

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
i forgot to mention that it's disc in the rear too, has hitch tire carrier, these are jeep grandwagoneer axles, custome hy-steer arm, beefy tierod and draglink, yukon 5.38r/p.

·
Registered
326 Posts
That is a clean 4 runner, for 5k I will pick it up this weekend.

·
4x4 Consultant
7,424 Posts
Thats a nice rig at a decent price. I would never entertain any of these offers from the Low-Ballers in this thread..............

GET IT

·
Registered
326 Posts
It is a great rig, I was being sarcastic about the other guy. But I sure as hell would come get it for 5.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
fellas... i'd like to get what i'm asking for it, but CLOSE to it is also an acception.
you all won't be disappointed with this rig...:D

·
Registered
326 Posts
If there was any way for me to do better I sure would. Does the A/C work?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hey it was worth a try. I see built 4runners that are more built than this, go for cheeper. So that is why I dont think you will get 8k but maybe 6k or a little more. Wish I could afford this rig. Its nice.

Mark

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
littlyota said:
If there was any way for me to do better I sure would. Does the A/C work?
i,ve got the compressor,flange, bolts, lines, and condenser is still on the truck...
just needs to be put back on.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Its what Im looking for, just dont have that much money.

Mark

1 - 20 of 31 Posts