Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Built 88 Toy P/U-Trailready GONE!

22re with 207k Mild cam, and newer timing chain(both have less than 1k on them) Cone style air filter and stock exhaust. 3 core radiator. Runs strong with decent power. Stock 5-speed w56 tranny. Dual cases with 4.7's in the rear. Front yota axle with stock inners and ringed longs. New bearings and seals. All pro high steer with heims. 5.29 gears with a lockright. Rear yota axle with stock shafts,5.29's and a spool. Square driveshaft up front and a cv (balanced) in back.
Body is kinda rough. Bobbed bed. Lensess for stop/corner lights are broke. All lights and switches work.Has pwer steering. No a/c. Has a cd player.No carpet.Bench seat.
36'' swampers on 15x10'' rims with 4'' BS and a 2'' spacer up front. Braided brake lines. Doetech shocks in front and trailmasters in the rear.
Springs are a lifted rear yota spring up front and 2wd fullsize in the rear.
Has rock sliders and SKY MFG. crossmember. Front bumper is stock and no rear bumper.

Does not need anything to go wheeling. Just hit the trail and go. Will go anywhere. It does ok on the street, but will need to get the lensess replaced. Also I recommend more of a "street" tire for around town, instead of swampers.

Its currently registered till JAN. of 06'. I have a smog report from Dec. 04'. Have clean title in my name.Sold as-is.I'm sure I'm forgetting something, so just ask. $4000 OBO.

SOLD!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
i have a cj5 for sale...you interested in a trade, title for title?

its a 59 cj5, original, uncut..i don't have time to finish(new baby) i'd be willing to throw in some cash, too.

lemme know...good luck selling

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
just letting you know...im already in san diego if you are considering trades at this point...no pressure/no worries if you're not...just an fyi.

regards
brian

1 - 20 of 20 Posts