Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Built D44/C20 for Sale - CO PRICE REDUCED

Front: Dana 44 from late model waggy. Drivers side diff. 4.88 Gears/Detroit Locker. 59.25 WMS – WMS with 1.25” spacers. 6x5.5 Lug Pattern, Disc brakes. Warn Premium hubs. Flat-top knuckles.

Rear: HD AMC20 from late model waggy. Centered Diff, 4.88 Gears/Detroit Locker, 60” WMS – WMS, 6x5.5 Lug Pattern. Drum brakes w/ independent line locks on each side. Heavy duty truss across the top of the housing (see pics)

These axles are strong and built well. Should practically bolt in to a YJ (or a CJ with a flipped t-case). The short side of the front needs to be replaced (see pic), but everything else is fine. The rear in in very good shape. This IS NOT a CJ AMC20. It is the Heavy Duty Waggoneer AMC20 that has one piece axles, a thick housing, plus the added truss.

Both axles are set up for spring under. The truss will not get in the way if you want to do spring over, just relocate the rear brake lines, and you are set.

I ran these under my CJ-7 with a 4.0L on 37’s for two years without a problem. The second Pro-Rock competition in Farmington this season is when the front went down, so I decided to go a bit bigger, and to sell these. These are killer trail axles, worked like a charm for me, just could not handle professional competition.

I would like to sell these together, they make a nice full set.

Asking $950 or best offer, I think this is fair since both are locked and geared low,
Email or pm if you have any questions.

No shipping.

PICS:

Some pics in action:
http://www.jeepjeep.org/content/vehicle.html

·
Registered
137 Posts
Is the front 59.25 including the spacers, or it it 61.75 including the spacers? I am interested, what about shipping to NC 27292?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The front is 59.25 including the spacers. Shipping is approximate as listed above.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts