Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD : built Samurai southeast coast, 2,250.00

I have wheeled this for about 6 years now and I'm building a buggy and need to get this thing away from me so I keep the buggy on track.

-Toyota axles 5.29 chucks rear welded front true track posi, busted short side birf (I think).
- 1.6 8 valve engine, modded weber carb, headers, runs well.
- 4.16 t-case.
- beat up body with nice cage.
- older warn m5000 winch, works but noisy.
- front suspension needs bushings and springs.
- 36 TSL's on H1 wheels recentered with pressed centers, tread I'd guess is 75% with moderate rock rash (lugs rounded slightly)
- no windshield or doors on truck but I have them to install.
- optima battery.
- no title, this is not a street vehical
- suzuki power steering system, tracker (not as nice a yota swap)
- spare t-case, trans and trail tough trans overhaul kit.
- 4 wheel disk brakes with custom full floater rear, toyota front hubs on rear.
located near Savanah Ga.
2,250.00 which is about 1/3 of what I have spent on it.
this rig needs work to wheel, front axle and suspension needs fix at minumum, will drive onto trailer in 2 wheel.
not looking for trades or to part out.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
do you have anymore pictures of it you could send me? bnfelts @ yahoo dot com Do you need any parts for your buggy build? I've got lots of axles, drivetrain parts and tires from 37" and up. Interested I've been looking for another sammy to build.

Hillbilly

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called you and left message with my #

Forgot to mention, homebrewed twin stick (needs boot), center force dual friction clutch & pressure plate.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My computer took a dump so I'm having trouble posting pic's. I did pull the front end apart and swaped the broken birf for a good one, new inner seal and grease job.

I might take it for a mild trip to River Rock in Milledgeville Ga. this weekend.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
the only 16.5's I have are a set of 5, 37X12.50 Parnelli Jones Dirt Gripz. They just got mounted today and test drove a whopping 2 miles. I'm got TSL's in 39.5s and a almost brand new set of 42's and still have stickers on them and the other 2 are 95% were trail spares they saw very little use, BUT they're 15" flavors. I have wheels though. PM if your intersted in something.

Hillbilly

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
These were taken last winter, few more dents now. The wheels were also recentered with prsed centers and tucked in about an inch on each side.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Id give u 2500, but I am in PA, damn

1 - 20 of 37 Posts