Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to spend 10,000 to 20,000 on a barely street legal rock crawler that is reasonably priced. I have built 4 in the past and am burned out on building. Wrangler, CJ, etc.. With stout axles such as rockwells or built 60's, winch, linked suspension, healthy motor, beefy cage, Hydraulic steering, beadlocks, 37 to 44'' tires etc... Within a 500 mile range from cincinnati Ohio 45011 area code. P.M. me with what you have with pics. and a good description please! Thanks, scott

·
Registered
34,267 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
i have a 4 seater with 60 front 14b rear 42 tsl on custom beadlocked this thing has every thing you just asked for except th link susp. and for my price you can have somebody put you a linked susp on and still barelly spend 10,000 dollors. full hydro steering onboard nitrogen tank lots of spare parts 205 case midley built 350 sm465 pm me if this sounds like something you want i live in western n.c

·
Registered
606 Posts
My TJ

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
just buy mine and fix what ever you don't like about it and have a very capable rig for under 7grand!!!!!!!

·
Registered
606 Posts
this TJ is badass scott, needs lowered a bit, but sweet none the less.

bump for ya.

Is that low enough now lol.. Just 3 linked the front and droped it 3 to 4 inches

·
Registered
381 Posts
i have a jeep m715 im trying to sell. it is very beefy with all new parts including balanced and bluprinted 383 crate motor 438hp very stout rig will take you anywhere. running rockwells u-joint style on 44

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
hey scott, not sure if i told you about butch's rig 20 or 30 times yet, apparently not enough either way though, as it is still sitting in his garage and not yours.

you know you want it! and if you listen closely, you can faintly hear it saying "buy me scott"

·
Premium Member
3,610 Posts
http://www.realjeeps.com/album/

37 MTR's, Coilovers all arround, 4 link all arround, Hydro steering, Currie Hi-9 rear, locked, Fresh Paint Job, many more. $13,000 obo

1 - 20 of 23 Posts