Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1991 Jeep Wrangler YJ located in Carson city Nevada

Up for sale is my built 1991 Jeep Wrangler YJ renegade edition, this Jeep is built with some of the best parts in the industry. This YJ will keep up with the buggies when rock crawling and drive you to the trail and back when your done. It’s been proven on some of the toughest trails in the west coast.

Front axle:
1979 Ford dana 60 out of a Ford F-350 sno-fighter with Yukon chromolly axles, Reid racing knuckles with bronze bushings and spring elimators, Yukon hardcore hubs, Arb locker and 5.13 gears. Also has WFO high steer arms and behind the axle steering.

Rear axle:
SRW 14 bolt full float axle out of a Chevrolet 3500. It also has an ARB locker and 5.13 gears, ruffstuff disc brake conversion and a WFO truss with integrated pinion gaurd.

Front suspension:
Ruffstuff radius arm kit with 14” Fox coilovers tunes by accutune Offroad and pac racing springs.

Rear suspension:
WFO dual triangulated 4 link with 16” Fox coilovers tunes by accutune Offroad and pac racing springs.

Drivetrain:
4.6L stroker engine
Ax15 5 speed manual transmission
Atlas2 4.3 transfer case with twin sticks.

Wheels and tires:
40x13.50R17 Toyo M/T
17” Battleborn Bootlegger beadlocks with 3.5” B.S.
Tires have tons of tread life left and have no plugs or repairs. The wheels are the best on the market with countersunk hardware so no bolts break or get rounded off when crawling.

Misc:
Motobilt YJ fuel cell
Pro racing front seats with new prp 5 point harnesses
Rear corbeau bench seat
PSC hydro assist ran
Ruffstuff 1 ton steering kit
WFO behind the axle high steer
ARB dual air compressor with tire inflation kit
Custom center console
Full steel doors
Spiderweb shade
CB radio
Poison spyder hood louvre
Poison spyder drop down tailgate
Superwinch 9000 lb winch with factor 55 hook.
Front and rear recovery points
Custom built front bumper
Custom built rock sliders
Custom built highline fenders
Posion spyder comp cut fenders

This Jeep also has a motobilt backhalf kit to get the full stretch allowing the wheelbase to be a very capable 109.5” all fluids were recently changed and this rig is ready to go for the summer. This crawler is an all around rig that can climb very well. I can send any photos requested and I have a lot of video of this rig over the years. I am only selling because I built a new rig and I don’t need 2 of them.

If the ad is up I still have it please don’t email just to see if I have it. Send a PM for contact number and I will send you my number or send me your number and I will call you. No trades and I am firm on price. Please serious inquires only. I can send video and pictures of anything requested.

Price $20,000

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts