Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VIDEO: Max Michel Sets New Guinness World Record

I got this in a email from the uspsa this morning. I got 2nd place at the world shoot off championship with a 1.91 20 plus years ago. ted bonnet beat me out in limited with a 1.90. and I know there are way faster folks than that. hell I wouldn't bet against a few of the cowboy shooters now a days might beat that time.
is the Guinness book all publicity stunt?

·
Registered
11,603 Posts
Call Guinness and have them come certify you. They wont take many entries unless they personally witnessed them.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I'm confused about something...

Are we are supposed to care about something you did 20 years ago,
Or your whining about some guy shooting a gun recently ?

:shaking:

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I let Taran shoot my mac 11 a few years ago when we were shooting at Brandon Strayer house. he didn't get to play with any full auto stuff up north. but he did have a bunch of cool guns. the guy is one smooth shooter to say the least.
I just find it silly that Guinness certified such a bs time. I'm old and fat now and I think I could still slip out a sub 2.00 run.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm confused about something...

Are we are supposed to care about something you did 20 years ago,
Or your whining about some guy shooting a gun recently ?

:shaking:

I saying the whole thing is bull shit.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Have a good cry on your "partner"s shoulder.
It sounds like he beat you, you lost, and now a delayed butthurt reaction is occurring. What am I missing?

And the Guinness Record book is largely a crock in certain areas; shooting competitions I could see being one of them; again no real surprise or reason for butthurt there either.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Have a good cry on your "partner"s shoulder.
Right after he's done with laying on the ground having a tantrum.

I would hate to see how you act at an Area type match if you don't do well.
Probably the type to blame everyone else for your own poor performance.

I can hear it now.....

"The timer is wrong...I wanna re-shoot"
" The score is wrong...I wanna re-shoot"
"Someone didn't tape a hole perfectly...I wanna re-shoot"

WAAAA WAAAA !!!

And then name dropping Taran like you are some kind of special snowflake.
So you must know Sevigny and Miculek too....:shaking:

Seriously man...get over yourself.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what a bunch of butt hurt little bitches we have here. I was just surprised when I get a e mail from the USPSA stating a world record that they have to know is bull shit. if the people in charge have any idea of the times that go down now a days.

and I know many people in the gun community, even though I have been out a long time. many are good decent people and a few are like todd.

·
Premium Member
5,557 Posts
Forgive my ignorance, did you shoot your time with a 9mm? I noticed they said that record was "With a 9mm pistol." I noticed that Bonnet fellow shot his times with a .40 so he wouldn't own that particular world record either. Semantics.

·
Premium Member
10,659 Posts
I just find it silly that Guinness certified such a bs time. I'm old and fat now and I think I could still slip out a sub 2.00 run.

Quit flapping your gums and go get it done then if you think you're all that and a bag of chips.

If your claim is true about being able to do a sub 2.0 run then it should challenge you, not cause you to whine on the internet about how unfair life is. wtf man

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm bitching about the record many people can beat it. Look at that video those guys are smoking those times.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
That's a .45 ACP revolver Jerry is using. This is him on a plate rack though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6Ob3WDvz4U

If you care about records, go set them. Sure the one you posted can be beat, a number of folks that can don't give a shit enough to go through the hassle.

I'll help the op out though.

Set A Record | Break A Record | Guinness World Records | Guinness World Records

The application is $800, and that's the start.

Priority Application | Guinness World Records

So now you just have to decide if your feelings are worth the hassle or you can not care like the rest of us.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
where did I ever say I wanted to set the record?

·
Premium Member
10,659 Posts
Max doesn't care about that record either, its business and he is all about the business. Not to mention the fact that he's faster than that.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts