Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 2 sets of springs 1st are four inch procomp springs for a 85 toyota truck i think they'll fit most older model toyota trucks they're ~44 inches eye to eye and they have the bushings. They a little rusty but would work fine
50$obo
the second set i believe are the stock front springs from a 85 toy truck they're also~44 eye to eye 30$obo
i also have a set of bumpers the front is set up for a winch the rear is a single tube bumper with a 2 inch reciver 85$obo
i'm heading up to chico from san jose area and can deliver them if you want to meet me on the way :flipoff2:

·
Registered
12,164 Posts
do you have any pics of the bumpers , I live on the way to Chico :D

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry i don't have any pic but i'll try to explain them to you. the rear is pretty simple just a single 4.5 inch straight tube with a hitch welded to the bottom of it.
the front looks similiar to the original one on the front on oop's truck with two pieces of 4.5 inche tube angled back slighty and a winch tray in the middle. the front of the winch tray has a slot cut for the cable of a winch. ther're flat black too :D i hope this gives you an idea of what they look like:flipoff2:
here the link to a pic of oop's original bumper http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118091&perpage=25&pagenumber=2

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
btt i'm open to trades and need to get rid of this stuff so make me offers:flipoff2:

·
Registered
69 Posts
on the 4 in lift springs, those are for the front right? and do you have any pics of them you can post or send me?

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry i don't have any pics but shipping would be a lot to colorado anyways:flipoff2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts