Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bunch of bike parts that I am getting rid of to help fund a downhill bike......all the parts are either near new(1 1/2 months old) or new.
-2003 hayes hydros(f&r complete, 6" rotors, ready to bolt on) as new......................................................................................$190
-singletrack rims(26") laced to XT disc hubs w/14 guage spokes(all black, standard qr f&r, like new) These rims are super strong, hand built, rad for freeriding/xc/light dh.........................................................................................$180
-shimano XT cassette(9 speed, used a few times).....................................................................................$30
-titec bonehead 45mm shorty stem, 0 degree rise(black, new, freeride/dh)............................................................................$35
-chris king headset(silver, like new)best headset you can buy.........................................................................................$70
-fi'zi:k vitesse saddle(black w/ ti rails, few small rips in the back.......................................................................................$20

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chris king is still available, but hayes most likely sold, if not your first in line.:D

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Also have:
-raceface evolve fr bb(68mm, isis, used 2 times, NEW) ......$45
-2002 boxxer(7" travel, used on backup bike, rode only a few times).................................................................................$575

·
Premium Member
2,603 Posts
Slug: I'm interested in the wheels. Got a picture? Man, I wish I knew about the brakes when I got the other stuff from you! Mike

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Mike I just emailed you, hopefully I will have better luck with you getting them.:D

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sirachi I emailed you and the BRAKES ARE SOLD....................:D
oh, and the bb I am going to keep.

·
Premium Member
2,603 Posts
Slug: I e-mailed you on the wheels, Yes I want them. Let me know how much with shipping. Mike

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Mike........................... the WHEELSET IS SOLD.
Thanks Sirachi. oh, I will hold the headset for you. Plan on riding this weekend. :D

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I also have race face rings for sale.(black, 5 bolt, compact 22/32/44) BRAND NEW...........asking $50 sell for $75(cheapest)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts