Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got some pics of my recent ujoint carnage on my webshots page, also a bonus freedom fighters 35% pic that all will enjoy i think :D i forgot to grease my ujoint at the tcase end of the rear driveshaft after i got it running again for the first time in 4 months, so it burned up and exploded on the hwy at 70, normally i don't drive it on the road, but i was making a wheelin trip not too far away so i thought i'd burn a tank of gas through it also. well we spent all day gettin the trailer and towin back home since i didn't want to drive on the welded front end 30 minutes back home. ENJOY!

ps - notice the nice blue tempered steel color inside the ujoint cap...mmmmm
pps - you might have to hit the "newest" button on the bottom left of the page to get the pics to come up in the random pics folder

·
Registered
324 Posts
thanks, and i didnt know there were u joints. i was mesmorized by the fighters :)

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
Weren't the Rebel Rock Runners the ones that came on here and started all sorts of bs a few months ago?

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
Its a good thing the girl in camo and blue levi shorts is turned away. It looks like she needs some plastic surgery:eek:

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
The girly pic is old, it was posted in Shit-chat about 6 months ago.
Check out the girl on the right, second from the end, with the really bad boob job. Nipples point straight up.:D

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
wow:rolleyes: i have a tone of blue ujoints, and one that melted itself to the yolk straps

·
Registered
97 Posts
Braide blonde hair and a shotgun... Don't get much better than that!

·
Premium Member
5,760 Posts
looks like poor maintenace on the u-joints, and the freedom fighters look like they are all sucking in as hard as they can to hide those bellys:D

·
Registered
298 Posts
Since when is not greasing ujoints & then having them burn up on the street considered carnage? :flipoff2: :shaking: :rainbow:

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
what the fuck did you do to your arm? geez..

too much wanking after checkin out that picture you have?

btw, those nipples scare me.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nah i broke my arm in a car wreck real bad on xmas day, got 2 6" pins and 10 screws in it now. well i consider any broken parts carnage, and yes the joint was definitely neglected, just too excited about it finally running again i guess and forgot to grease it up, its all rollin again now though, gettin ready to go beat it up at tellico over spring break :D

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you know it, they'll do ya right :D did you figure out what you're gonna do about the knuckles and everything?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts