Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where I can find a bushing size chart for polyurethane bushings? I need a hybrid bushing to fit the ID of my Chevy 52's, but the width to fit the 3.5" width of my front spring hangers.

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
I have a Moog bushing catalog in the pdf section. You may be able to find a spec there, and then cross it with an aftermarket poly supplier like Energy Suspension ?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Thanks BillaVista, not quite what I'm looking for but on the right track. I couldn't link to it off the tech page, I had to search through the Federal Mogul site so I'm not 100% sure I was looking at the same listings as you are talking about though. These were listed as rubber control arm bushing sizes I believe.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
molsenmuscle said:
Thanks BillaVista, not quite what I'm looking for but on the right track. I couldn't link to it off the tech page, I had to search through the Federal Mogul site so I'm not 100% sure I was looking at the same listings as you are talking about though. These were listed as rubber control arm bushing sizes I believe.
Here ya go.

Link 1

Link 2

Pretty easy to find and they worked just fine for me.

Thanks BillaVista:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.