Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I busted the passenger rear window out of my 85 runner and i have no idea where i could get a replacement. anyone out there had this happen to them and what did ya do??? i thought about plexy (sp?) glass but it is curved at the top. This is a DD so i need to get this fixed quickly because it is starting to get colder out.

-allen

·
Moo 2 U
3,828 Posts
[email][email protected][/email] said:
I busted the passenger rear window out of my 85 runner and i have no idea where i could get a replacement. anyone out there had this happen to them and what did ya do??? i thought about plexy (sp?) glass but it is curved at the top. This is a DD so i need to get this fixed quickly because it is starting to get colder out.

-allen
theres lots of people with 4Runner tops on this board that are waitin to be either given away or cut up and thrown in the trash (i was one till a few weeks ago). put a request up in the wanted section.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Kajo4x4toy said:
25$ including shipping and I can send it out for you tomorrow.
$45 for both sides

This should be in the wanted section though.

Let me know.
That is a great price... if you are talking about the rear quarter windows, they are $240 list from the dealer and about $125 to $150 from a junkyard. I would jump on it if I were you...

·
Registered
274 Posts
They're also pretty easy to change. I'm cheap so I just sealed it with silicon and I have no leaks, wind or water. Just do a good job vacuuming up any of the broken class.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Re: Re: Busted window on 4 runner top

r0ckRnr said:

theres lots of people with 4Runner tops on this board that are waitin to be either given away or cut up and thrown in the trash (i was one till a few weeks ago). put a request up in the wanted section.
This is the most realistice thought.

Keep an eye out. I bought a whole top for $50 and they are often times given away.

·
Registered
236 Posts
WINDOW

I ALSO HAVE BOTH THE REAR WINDOWS FOR THE TOP I WOULD SELL FOR 25 PLUS SHIPPING OR 40 FOR BOTH PLUS SHIPPING LET ME KNOW THANKS

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
1. Take off your hardtop
2. Drive to Memphis
3. Pick up the complete hardtop I have (for free) and drive home.

That's all the windows, for $0. :D

·
Moo 2 U
3,828 Posts
TNToy said:
1. Take off your hardtop
2. Drive to Memphis
3. Pick up the complete hardtop I have (for free) and drive home.

That's all the windows, for $0. :D
you just want him to take his top off :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I have 2 hard complete hard tops, and a rear gate just sitting around takeing up space... to bad im all the way in Guam...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.