Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. A quick couple of questions as I am on holliday from Australia and don't have time to research this.

I am going to be in vail/denver for a week (leaving Calgary tomorrow) and I read the price of longfields, profields etc are cheap atm.

Is there anywhere in Denver that I can go and pick some up from? Or that could mail order in under a week?

I know this is last minute, but I am hoping someone on here can help me out.

Also whats the weight of them? Need to see how I get the suckers home!

Cheers

Tonka

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
If you order them from Bobby, you can ship them to my office and pick them up, its right on the way out of town to the airport.

PM me if you'd like, I can give you my number.

Jeremy

·
Registered
690 Posts
good luck getting them back to OZ cuz with the high alert with airlines right now i woulnt be supprized if the think a long is some sort of bomb device. i dont know of any places that sell them in that area but i bet you could get them shipped to were you are at overnight or even 2 day air.:) good luck

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
btw I weighed a brand new Long and it is 6lbs. Dunno how many kilos that is.
Oh ya what mayday said, might be hard getting them back even checking them on:confused:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll just chuck em in the ski bag. I cant see it being a problem. They let us take Ice axes and ice climbing equipment so I cant see a long being that difficult.

6lbs is like 2.5 kilos or something. That aint much at all.

Thanks for the offer, will pm you in next ay or so if thats the only option i have!

·
Registered
74 Posts
have them shipped to where your gonna be, strait from bobby, or allpro. only cost my like $10 or $15 to ship to alaska two day air. deffinatley put them in your checked baggage, they wouldnt let me take a u joint puller kit in my carry on. had to hand it off to my dad or else id miss the flight, and had to pay shipping anyways. i had all sorts of tools and a couple of knifes in my checked baggage, and had no hastle. they shouldnt give you any hassle as long as you check them.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Like everyoe said, just have em' shipped to where you are. If you need someplace in Denver for shipping, you can ship em' to my place, can meet you on i-70 on your route back to the airport. Shoot, i may even be up sking.

There's no where to buy them locally. Not that I nor anyone i know of atleast.

Christian

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
I would imagine if you're at the same hotel for a week you could just ship them there, the front desk will hold em em for ya.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SeaBass44 said:
no one told you the price is back up to $129............;)

No one told you its around $600+ to buy them in Australia and thats if you can get em!!!!

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
tonka said:

No one told you its around $600+ to buy them in Australia and thats if you can get em!!!!
tonka said:
......I read the price of longfields, profields etc are cheap atm.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
just going by your 1st post;) cheap at the moment, no they are regular price:flipoff2: but cheap for you, $600, is that OZ money? that's like $1200 us, shittier exvhange then CANADA:D

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
SeaBass44 said:

tonka said:
......I read the price of longfields, profields etc are cheap atm.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
just going by your 1st post;) cheap at the moment, no they are regular price:flipoff2: but cheap for you, $600, is that OZ money? that's like $1200 us, shittier exvhange then CANADA:D
The Sole distributor for Longfields in Australia is charging $650AU EACH for these :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts