Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes my truck gets better shit than I do. I am eating mayonnaise sandwitdges... and the truck gets yummie mobil 1.

I am however sick as hell of buying this stuff at all the parts store by me... by the case... and paying as much as if I bought it by the container. At some stores the fawkers actually open the case up and proceed to scan each container... 6 times. WTF. I am allways like... dont I pay by the case.... "Yeah case of six." :mad:

Is there any where I can get a big as container of mobil 1... or some where that will give me a volume discount. I sure as hell am not getting it around here, I asked.

I would much rather buy it all at once anyways... rather than give the money to the greedy bastards in my local stores. They dont stock stuff anyways. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks Guys

·
Registered
617 Posts
I emailed them a while back and they sent me a couple of places to get it in 30 or 55 gal drums. Can't find their reply right now, but I do recall that the cost between them and amsoil were comparable in quantity and you can order amsoil online.

·
Premium Member
3,055 Posts
Check for a Semi (Big Rig) supply house near you. I go to one and can get all types of synthetic motor oil, and synthetic gear oil in 5 gal pals. Or call your local fuel/oil jobber.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Cannot help you with Mobil 1, but if you need Royal Purple by the drum then PM me. Certainly cheaper than by the quart or gallon, but still many$$$$$.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Amsoil can be purchased in 30 and 55gal drums, and shipped right to your door. You can also become a dealer and get about it at wholesale. E-mail me if you would like info.

·
IH/Rover Moderator
20,917 Posts
Look in the yellow pages under petroleum suppliers. Costco is the cheapest around here. The shop I worked in got Kendall and Castrol GTX in 55 gal drums. It's not that huge of a savings.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
If you are not particular to mobil one, castrol syntec(5w-30) can be had under a bmw label for cheaper than an autoparts store if you can talk the dealer into wholesale prices. In fact, is cheaper to buy it that way(in 12 qt cases) for my friends shop than it was to buy it from a wholesaler in 55 gallon drums.

-Brett

·
Registered
17,147 Posts
If he hasn't found any in 12 years, it just ain't going to happen.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts