Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran well, shifted well while in the truck.

Unknown mileage.
350.00 obro

Cheap shipping is available on an east - west rte.

Located in Derry, NH.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What engine was this behind. Also does it include torque converter. Will a 205 bolt up to it. Thanks
351W. It does include the TC.

I am no Furd guy, but I have heard that a 205 will bolt up, but can't certify that.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will you seperate the tranny. I just need the tranny. How much to ship to spokane washington 99212. How much for just the tranny.
I assume you want the adapter as well?

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
166 Posts
I only have 350 at the moment. I don;t know if that would cover shipping and your asking price but that is what I got right now.
Thanks
Dan

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I only have 350 at the moment. I don;t know if that would cover shipping and your asking price but that is what I got right now.
Thanks
Dan
I'll take it, just to get the trans out of the shop. Should also be cheaper than the last shipment which also included an NP205.

Paypal is preferable.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
166 Posts
Ok got your paypal account. Are you going to ship through a freight company or ups or something like that. Just wondering if I would have to pick it up in spokane washington or maybe have it shipped to my house in idaho.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
166 Posts
This is a c 6 for sure, right, it doesn't have over drive does it? If it does it is a aod or e40d I believe. Could you shift it to see how many times it shifts,
and it was a 351w engine, not 351m, because I need the small block bell housing pattern.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
I seen the pics of the engine/trans/tcase combo. It is a small block, and it is not an E4OD. It suspiciously looks like a C6. The pics are not up anymore, so I can't link them.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
small block for sure, no OD

pic

Attachments

1 - 20 of 62 Posts