Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Grendel I need some help. I called old dominion and they have no history of my tranny. They need the pro # on the bill of lading and there is not one. Where is my tranny. I am starting to get frustrated. My phone bill is also going up. They said they have problems with freightquote. Please help me, I really would like the tranny, I actually needed it by now

·
Registered
166 Posts
I called old dominion, in spokane washington, and they have no history of shipment. Are you sure it was going to be shipped to old dominion

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Grendel I need some help. I called old dominion and they have no history of my tranny. They need the pro # on the bill of lading and there is not one. Where is my tranny. I am starting to get frustrated. My phone bill is also going up. They said they have problems with freightquote. Please help me, I really would like the tranny, I actually needed it by now

Yes, I am sure it's Old Dominion. I have a call into Freightquote.com to find out what the deal is. I don't have a PRO# either, but I will get it.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Thanks for helping out, I know it is not your fault. I guess it is going a long distance.
Only 3000 miles and change... it also weighs 225lbs.:grinpimp:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey Grendel this is what freight quote emailed me this morning. i think something is wrong here.
Daniel-

Customer Service here at freightquote.com has actually been trying to reach John at Pirate 4x4 regarding this shipment. We were advised that John would be dropping this off at the terminal for this to get moved and the terminal has advised that no one has dropped anything off still. I have now also called and left a message asking John to call me back regarding this issue.

As soon as we can get the shipper to drop this freight off at the terminal the freight will get moved.

If you have any further questions or if I may assist with anything else please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Sincerely,

Josh Volland

·
Registered
166 Posts
Please help me figure this out, this is starting to get annoying. I have talked to freight quote and they say they have not received the item to be shipped. What is going on. I thought you shipped it like two weeks ago.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Please help me figure this out, this is starting to get annoying. I have talked to freight quote and they say they have not received the item to be shipped. What is going on. I thought you shipped it like two weeks ago.
Sorry, was in NYC all day on work... coming back on a train now.

I called Old Dominion locally here.

This is bull shit. They said THEY have the pallet, as Freightquote.com hasn't release funds to them for the shipment.

I gave them a credit card, they will ship it on Monday. I'll have to get the funds back from freightquote.com.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yah, I thought it was bull shit too. The lady at old dominion in spokane says they have trouble with freightquote. Man you travel a lot.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
When you get the new bill of lading will you send it to me. Or tracking number
Thanks
Dan
Yep. Should have it tomorrow, as I am going there to verify that it's gone and pick up paperwork.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
01205523556 Bos

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
it's the same one, just fill in the BOS number with the one from Old Dominion.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
You have a PM. The trans is there.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have a transmission

I finally got the transmission. Looks good. Do you want your fancy ratchet strap back, I could send it to you. Good doing business with you, I will email you a picture of the jeep when it is done.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
I finally got the transmission. Looks good. Do you want your fancy ratchet strap back, I could send it to you. Good doing business with you, I will email you a picture of the jeep when it is done.
Glad this is done. You can certainly keep the ratchet strap.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts