Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as the subject says. Balljoints are still installed, no attesting to their condition.
The top is not drilled for studs.

$20, local pickup.
$40, shipped anywhere in the greater 487, sooooooooory Tennessee! ;) j/k, on-call this week- been watching too much late-night TV.

·
Registered
118 Posts
hey i live near santa rosa ca if its driver side diff with flat top knuckles and complete i want it and ill pick it up tomorrow you can call me at 707-529-3733 names nolan call me back asap anytime

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
shitbag said:
hey i live near santa rosa ca if its driver side diff with flat top knuckles and complete i want it and ill pick it up tomorrow you can call me at 707-529-3733 names nolan call me back asap anytime
:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I keep getting PMs from people asking me the condition of the "complete axle" and if I'll ship it to <insert inbred backwoods town here>...

Okay, I can understand someone potentially misundertanding my original post as implying maybe I was selling a complete front axle. Thinking I'd be selling it for $20, you gotta be smoking crack. Still thinking I'm selling a complete axle after my last response on this thread, and I quote, "This is a sale for one driver side flattop knuckle.", you illiterate sonsabeaches need to open your eyes! :flipoff2:

One more time for Jerry's kids:

This is a sale for one driver side flattop knuckle..

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
Hey Chris, I know of you through J. Kooch. I thought I might be able to help out here. The knuckle Chris is selling looks like this, not the exact part though.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And there ya have it.

Hey Doug!

For the truly inept, think of that picture, without the 3 stud holes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts