Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my choptop and delivering it near Farmington MO.
I live in CA near the OR border, will drop to Reno and take I-80 out.
From MO I will drop down to Austin TX. I will be picking up a CJ5 there to bring back out here for a friend along I-10.
My trailer has 24' deck space total. I will have 11' open for the trip out, and probably 12-13' open on the way back. (easy to allow for rear overhang if need be).

Anyone need something moved/hauled?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
this is a long shot but i need a 72 early bronco moved from new mexico to nor cal. let me know

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I Dont Guess You Have Figured Out A Way To Get My Toyota On Your Trailer That Is In Vegas And Bring It To Me In Oklahoma Yet Have You. I Have Got 10 $100 Bills Waiting For You.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is a long shot but i need a 72 early bronco moved from new mexico to nor cal. let me know
Where in NM to where in nor cal?
Does it run?

Length from front bumper to back of rear tire's contact patch?
Or at least length and wheelbase?

I Dont Guess You Have Figured Out A Way To Get My Toyota On Your Trailer That Is In Vegas And Bring It To Me In Oklahoma Yet Have You. I Have Got 10 $100 Bills Waiting For You.
Not without adding a chunk of length to my trailer.
TRUST ME, I think about this while working on things.
I am getting close to converting my trailer to a gooseneck. Which may or may not allow me to haul your Toy as well.
Not sure if I will get this done before the trip though.
I would definitely tell you if I can do this.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
stock bronco, runs, stock tires with small lift, wb is 95"to 100" with 16" over hang. anything else

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where in NM to where in norcal?
I should be able to bring that one back without too much issue space wise.
Any idea on weight?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I may have figured a way out.
Requires me to pull apart the other vehicle I am towing some.
And requires me to buy airbags for my truck for this much tongue weight (unless I get the gooseneck part done before hand).
I should know what I need to know in the next day or two. Depending on my work schedule.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Where in NM to where in norcal?
I should be able to bring that one back without too much issue space wise.
Any idea on weight?
sante fe new mexico. wieght 4k ? maybe. never wieghed one

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Ok, Man I Hope This Works. It Would Sure Help Me Out And From What You Have Told Me It Would Help You Out On Your Cost As Well. Let Me Know.
Thanks

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sante fe new mexico. wieght 4k ? maybe. never wieghed one
Ok, that sounds within my range. Going a bit out of my way to head up to Santa Fe. I normally come back I-10.
PM me and we can talk $.

Ok, Man I Hope This Works. It Would Sure Help Me Out And From What You Have Told Me It Would Help You Out On Your Cost As Well. Let Me Know.
Thanks
Yeah, it would help. No doubt there.
Ok, I think you said it was 11' 3" from front bumper area to rear tire contact patch, right? Or was it 11' 6"
Either of those, and I can do this.
I pulled the front clip off the choptop. And after I load it, I will pull off the front axle and springs. Drop the frame down to the trailer deck, and I can load the Toyota over part of the frame.
BINGO, we have room! A lot of work, but we have room!

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Alot Of Work For You But Man You Are Sure Gonna Help Me Out. And This Should Help In Your Cost As Well. The Measurement Was 11'3" On The Yota. Give Me A Call When You Can And We Can Discuss It More. If You Have Lost My Number It Is 918-430-6203.
Thanks Alot
Brannon

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
I need a '78 f-250 2wd moved from grants pass or, I could probably meet you anywhere in IA. It runs great......just need it hauled. 612-730-1216 if interested.....

TIA:D

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am pretty much booked for the trip out for full vehicles.
From my place to Vegas I will have a full size jeep on the trailer.
From vegas to Tulsa OK I will have that jeep and a Toyota on my trailer.
From there to MO I will have just the Jeep again.

I will be empty from MO down to TX...

From Austin TX back to my place I will have a CJ5.
Potentially have the older bronco from Santa Fe NM to Wheatland CA as well.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, I have an empty trailer going from MO to TX.
And I will only have a CJ5 on the trailer from Austin TX back to Nor Cal.

Any body needing a vehicle moved from MO or anything on the way to CA, moved to anywhere on the way back to CA?

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
It is looking like I wil have room for your rig.......how about $700.00? I am pretty sure I can do this and save you some money.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Dont Worry Hammer, I Have Made The Deal With You Already. Yeah It Might Be Cheaper With Him But I Have Given You My Word And You Have Given Me Yours.
Thanks Alot......

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am all about the free market, but I just thought it was a bit rude to butt into my thread. A PM to you, or to post in your thread on this subject would have been just fine.

And thanks, I believe we are in the same boat on how we stick to our word...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts