Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell or trade my 06' Ca plated CRF450X. Runs good no issues, unsure of total hours on the bike or miles since i purchased it without an hour meter or odometer from the previous owner a little over a year ago. Only put about 700-800 mi on it since and around 20+ hours. Previous owner said he had the top end and bottom end rebuilt at ~140hrs for the top and ~250hrs for the bottom, no receipts though. Bike has some scratches and dents from single track use from the previous owner so it aint perfect but he did replace the plastics before selling it to me and are still in good shape with no major scratches and no cracks. Motor is stock with some carb work, the suspension is setup for a 160lb rider, and it comes with a Scotts steering dampener (will need rebuild sooner than later, but it still works). I replaced the foot controls with forged Hammerhead parts, it has IMS foot pegs already installed, and two sets of wheels with two sets of sprockets and chains (all new). Also installed new T.M. Designs Baja chain guide kit & case guard, and Toxic Moto anti chain slap guide during chain replacement. I dont have the stock tank so it will come with the 3.1 gallon IMS tank. Headlight low/high works, blinkers, and front & rear bake light switches installed. New grips on the Renthal bar, Trailtech Computer, Trailtech fan kit, and Cycra handguards with new plastic bumpers included. Currently setup as SM, dirt setup with new D606 and new Tusk wheels for dirt. Looking for a nicely equipped tubing bender, a multi-function AC/DC tig welder, Toyota crawler parts, or for cash sale im asking $5000 obo. The bike is located in San Luis Obispo Ca. Title in hand and reg paid up for this year.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts