Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking into relocating my family to the birmingham area from california. A lot of positions I would like to apply for online require a Alabama state drivers license. Thing is its not legal to carry two state drivers license's there or here. I also cant give my state license up in the mean time because im required to drive in my current career. Any suggestions? Thank you for the help

·
Registered
317 Posts
My suggestion would be to just explain your situation to some of the employers and see what they suggest. I would image that they would be understanding considering your predicament.

Good luck!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I suppose thats my best shot. Im a firefighter here in CA and there seem to be a few openings popping up in AL. Im sure somebody has done it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
24 Posts
drivers license

i move from fla to here and it took me awhile to get mine. they are not open on weekends. if you move here, get the study books for boats and motorcycles. you can take all the test at once. just cost a couple bucks more.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I have a friend that works as a ff on Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, AL... I'd check to see if they have any openings also. H'ville is a very nice town

1 - 5 of 5 Posts