Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
good job so far. man that wireing looks like a mess, im glad i don't have to deal with that.... well i will if i ever wanna 4.3.:eek:

·
Registered
24,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NAH! It's all plug and play and routing it. I marked everything with some different colors of my WIFE'S old nail polish. :D

·
Registered
24,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Booger Weldz said:

:rainbow:

hurry up, looks like we might see you at the 4runner jambo???? :D
:flipoff2: Hell no you won't see me at the Jambo. I hope to someday though. You still want those pics posted?

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
Bones said:

:flipoff2: Hell no you won't see me at the Jambo. I hope to someday though. You still want those pics posted?
if you need that pump assembly? i think its the wrong one, but you never know???

·
Registered
24,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Paul, I posted a pic on the wanted add. Thanks

You still want that radio surroud or whatever it was?

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
ive got the assembly that you need, it might help you out further even. the threaded efi 'hardline' portion has been removed and a barbed end brazed on it so you run good hose and double clamps.........and put you tank wherever you want......

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Ah HAH! So, you post the REAL pictures here, and the little red stars on midwestcrawler? Ya' Dirty Bastid. :mad:

First, I say go with a fuel cell. What the hell is that big black thing anyway, an escape pod? If you don't want to buy one, I build them all day long. It's my job. Gimme some specs, I'll make it fit like Johnny in the Back Door! Well, since MattS is out of the runnings, it looks like I'm racing you to the start-up, now! GAME ON!
Why a front clip? Why not some tubes, two fenders and a hood/smoked Lexan? Actually, I think www.rockbuggysupply.com is carrying Lexan hoods for the Toyota mini. Lemme check with Alan, that would be SOOOOOO kewl!
Remember dood, The Black Hills. Memorial Day weekend. It's ganna be OOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
twistedmetal said:
Ah HAH! So, you post the REAL pictures here, and the little red stars on midwestcrawler? Ya' Dirty Bastid. :mad:

First, I say go with a fuel cell. What the hell is that big black thing anyway, an escape pod? If you don't want to buy one, I build them all day long. It's my job. Gimme some specs, I'll make it fit like Johnny in the Back Door! Well, since MattS is out of the runnings, it looks like I'm racing you to the start-up, now! GAME ON!
Why a front clip? Why not some tubes, two fenders and a hood/smoked Lexan? Actually, I think www.rockbuggysupply.com is carrying Lexan hoods for the Toyota mini. Lemme check with Alan, that would be SOOOOOO kewl!
Remember dood, The Black Hills. Memorial Day weekend. It's ganna be OOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!
what kind of prices do you have on those cells and how about 11" x 37" x 11" with provisions for the factory sending unit and in tank pump assembly?

·
Registered
24,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
twistedmetal said:
First, I say go with a fuel cell. What the hell is that big black thing anyway, an escape pod? If you don't want to buy one, I build them all day long. It's my job. Gimme some specs, I'll make it fit like Johnny in the Back Door!
Sounds great, What would this run me? I can get ya some dimensions sometime later today. The big black thing is the front clip sitting on the back of the frame.

twistedmetal said:
I agree with you there as well. No bender makes that a little more of a problem though.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
I guess I've never thought about costs on them. It wouldn't be much, though. But they are heavy. They are made from 12 ga. I would need to see a sending unit to fit one in.
Bones, the big black thing I was talking about was that monster fuel tank, ya' tool!

·
Registered
24,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:flipoff2: I can send you my sending unit and pump braketry if you want to make me one. I'd have to know the cost before I though too much more about it. I just don't really think at this point I need this :confused: My tank is here and works for it's supposed to do. yeah it's a tad tall, but work with what cha got.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
The easiest, and nearly free way for me to do a tank for you would be for me to weld up a solid, no-hole tank. You can then cut/drill your own mounts? I can put a magnetic drain plug, baffles and frame mounts on it for about $15.00(my cost in steel) I'm not sure what the Toy mount consists of, is it like a twist-in style sending unit? Some one show me a picture!!

·
Registered
24,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Here's what the fuel pump/bracket looks like (circled) and the sending unit is to the left of that. Both use little screws to hold it inplace. OR I could just use and external pump??? and the stock sneder? But do I need this?? It would be nice for it to be thinner, but I like the 14~ gallons it holds. Email or PM me your number and we can talk about it more if ya want

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Oh damn! Do those rings come out? Looks like one is about 2"-3" and the other about4"-5"? If they come out like that, I can definately work with it! That would be great.
I've got some other little secrets that I may try to slap on the market, but I'm still messing with patents. What a PITA! Stay tuned....:D

·
Registered
24,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes if the screws aren't to rusty they come out :D I'm interested, just need to make sure I can afford it ;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts