Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Vendor
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We now offer Cable Shifters for your Dana 300, NP205, Atlas II, STaK, and the New TWF Hero Transfer
Case.

The Cable Shifter Box is independent of the transfer case, coupled via the
cables. This allows the user to mount the shifter box wherever required,
on the floor, in a console, or even on the dash. When mounted flush, the
cables exit below the mounting surface undetected.

Standard Dana 300 Dual Shifter Kit ($289):

All the Cables connect to the shift rails in double shear with our
specialized adapters.

We have the Dana 300 'Reverse' system also available for tight spaces or mounting the D300 flipped to the drivers side:

The Dana 300 reverse system is $309 and includes a 4' cable length.

We use some of the toughest, high quality push/pull cables available.
Rated to 230/350lbs of input force, and temperature rated from
-65F to 230F degrees, these are designed to handle the toughest
conditions. The cables are pre-permanently lubricated, sealed with a
floating wiper seal.

We also have 3 lever assemblies for Stak's, Atlas 4sp, 203/205 etc:

Prices as Follows:

Dana 300 Standard Twin Shifter Kit $289.00
Dana 300 Reverse Shifter Kit $309.00
Atlas II Twin Shifter Kit $289.00
Atlas 4sp Triple Shifter Kit $355.00
STak 2 Speed $289.00
STaK 3 Speed $365.00
NP205 Twin Shifter Kit$345.00
NP203/NP205 Triple Shifter Kit $395.00
TWF Hero Twin Shifter Kit $289

You can see our product page HERE
http://www.northwestfab.com/Shifters.html

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Anything available for the 231/300 crowd?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Would the reverse kit allow me to basically flip the case to driver drop? No need to modify the case? My fab skills aren't the greatest but I don't want to pay $600 for something like the Down East kit especially if this would do the same thing. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Would the reverse kit allow me to basically flip the case to driver drop? No need to modify the case? My fab skills aren't the greatest but I don't want to pay $600 for something like the Down East kit especially if this would do the same thing. Thanks!
Even without the reverse kit people have been running dana 300's upside down for a while now. There are a few companies that make shifters for a flipped 300. The DEO kit is not necessary.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Even without the reverse kit people have been running dana 300's upside down for a while now. There are a few companies that make shifters for a flipped 300. The DEO kit is not necessary.
Right. I have searched every place on the web in addition to Pirate regarding flipping the 300. Actually I am tired of searching and need to make a decision. :D The DEO kit looks great but is expensive and the $20 flip is vague and likely beyond my fab skills. I am just wondering if these shifters will work better than say the D&D ones and avoid leaking at the shift rails, etc...also would it be worth buying the Novak flip ring if I run these shifters?

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Right. I have searched every place on the web in addition to Pirate regarding flipping the 300. Actually I am tired of searching and need to make a decision. :D The DEO kit looks great but is expensive and the $20 flip is vague and likely beyond my fab skills. I am just wondering if these shifters will work better than say the D&D ones and avoid leaking at the shift rails, etc...also would it be worth buying the Novak flip ring if I run these shifters?
I'm running a doubler so all I did was flip the whole thing upside down and enlarged a few holes on the back of the AX15 for the 231 to bolt up to. My 300 is upside down and no leaks. Not really sure what all you need for the 300. I know you need some sort of spacer ring in there.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks for the additional info. I may just get the clocking ring and buy the d&d shifters then call it good.

·
Vendor
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The reverse kit takes care of the shifting a flipped D300. With new or good condition shift rail seals you should not have a problem with leaks.

Beyond the shifters you need to mount to the tranmission adaptor, flip rings are availible through quite a few vendors (we will have some in the future) and change you fill/drain points and breather fittings.

-Kyle.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
The reverse kit takes care of the shifting a flipped D300. With new or good condition shift rail seals you should not have a problem with leaks.
-Kyle.
Just what I needed to know. How much extra is the reverse kit?

·
Registered
377 Posts
what are the cut out dimensions and the overall dimensions of the np205 2 stick kit?

trying to layout my center console and don't need the shifters quite yet, just the measurements

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Quick question. I've got a D300 with your cable shifter kit. Will this kit adapt to the Stak RAC? Looks like the shift rails are in a different location. Am I screwed?

Thanks!

--Doug

1 - 20 of 200 Posts