1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
711 Posts
nice job, im just wondering,, dont you hate it you can not recline your seats? that is the only problem i am having now, having to put some kinds cross from the roof bar down to the frame??? what to do, i want to figure a way to add support but still recline the seats, guess i need to drink some brews and sit in the truck and figure it out!!

·
Registered
13,973 Posts
crash said:
:flipoff2: Bet he wouldn't mine if you scratched HIS paint with yer front tire. :flipoff2:

Be nice Crash, before your wiring skillz go to sh!t! :p

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
JeepRecoveryTeam said:

I feel all butthurt.

Maybe not.

Crash, your sincere admiration is duly noted.
:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
Thats ok, i personally think exo's are :rainbow: but if we all drove yugo's it would kinda be boring don't ya think, to each there own....

·
I brought the beer
11,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
crash said:

:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
Thats ok, i personally think exo's are :rainbow: but if we all drove yugo's it would kinda be boring don't ya think, to each there own....
Just fawkin with you dude, I've read your previous opinions bout the monkey bars and I was half expecting it from somebody. They serve the goals that I had. Preserve the windshield (A-pillars) and protect my kid. The only reason not to go full tube is to be able to keep it street legal, there are tons of trails (and more CHP's) within an hour of my house and I don't feel like loading up the motorhome every time I want to go out.

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
lol, its all good man, all in fun... I do see the points of them, and they do serve a purpose, but my beliefs there are other ways, more apealing to the eye, ones I hope to do here in the upcoming months to mine....

·
Premium Member
16,324 Posts
looking good man, was that deep creek with snow still?

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
:D now i know why your son named the family dog "floppy":D were all setup to have you run wrecking ball naked on your B-day, maybe you should wear some panties so we dont see anything else that needs to be named floppie:flipoff2:

i dropped a chunk of my flatbed on the plasma torch wand, it broke friday. ive been waiting all weekend to get a microswitch for it today, now i got it fixed and its gonna rain the rest of the week, my ass is cut off and i have no rear suspension:crybaby:and youre out having a jolly time wheelin:mad:

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts
Booger Weldz said:

i dropped a chunk of my flatbed on the plasma torch wand, it broke.:crybaby:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: dude...Paul..ive read two posts with your name on them and pissed myself both times:laughing:

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
Fueler said:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: dude...Paul..ive read two posts with your name on them and pissed myself both times:laughing:
You really should go see a doc about that :D :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts