Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I brought the beer
11,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the crap I've read about and experienced with TAP and other salvage yards, I thougt I'd share a positive experience I had yesterday.

I stopped by Cal Mini Trucks in Montclair yesterday. Eric (Max Volume) formerly of All Pro and Troy are on top of their game. They have a gold mine of yota and other mini truck parts and they know the in's and out's of the Salvage game.

If you're looking for anything from engine parts to dashboard trim, give them a call. They'll hook you up and will ship ;)

d

Edit: A number might help :flipoff2:
909 622 1381

·
Registered
909 Posts
I generally don't have a problem finding parts, 'cuz I knew all the junkyards in San Diego and they will ship. The question is... How is their prices?

The only place I've ever found specializing in toyota parts in SoCal or AZ that doesn't think their stuff is made of gold is Mini Trucks in San Diego. I believe they are on Newton street. For instance, they will sell dash vents for $5. Everyone else will charge $20 that I've seen.

I wonder if CMT has 3rz goodies?

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
thanks dave, ill call them for some mirrors..or maybe if eric sees this? i need a set of rear veiw mirrors(both sides) for a 91 with no vent windows(i think the mirrors are different)........and a grill for a 2001+ tacoma

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Oh great, now the cat's out of the bag :shaking:
So much for keeping a good conection quiet in fear that now all the good stuff will be gone all the time :shaking:

J/K

No doubt that Troy and Eric are the "To go to guys"

Troy has always done me good...sends stuff out same day of order and in most cases, next day delivery.

:D :D :D

·
El Presidente
6,519 Posts
Yup,definately cool people who know their shit...I know a couple cats that work over there,Troy,and Andres.Cool heads,they've hooked both my bro,and my dad up with parts for their Toys.

·
Registered
7,312 Posts
Booger Weldz said:
thanks dave, ill call them for some mirrors..or maybe if eric sees this? i need a set of rear veiw mirrors(both sides) for a 91 with no vent windows(i think the mirrors are different)........and a grill for a 2001+ tacoma

Pm'd Ya. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Ditto on my experience with Troy and Cal Mini over the last 5 years... I didn't know that Eric from AP was there now, so much the better! :grinpimp:

·
I LOOOVE ROCKS!
1,608 Posts
Oh thank God, I thought you were talking about Calmini of Bakersfield, the Suzuki/Geo/Isuzu/Nissan/Full-Traction people. Check out this thread for reasons why you should avoid them!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts