Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's going to be there? I figure since this is most of y'alls backyard it'll be a popular event.

Any East coast guys going to be there?

Count a couple of old boys from Texas in... Should be a good time...

Doug

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Far-N-Gone will have least two rigs in it. Myself and Joel Swanson, Wes Stephenson and Bryce Johnson are also a team. Both teams in Pro-mod. Tony K might be in it too.

·
Registered
9,563 Posts
desertCJ said:
Where are the Cougar Buttes?
Directions:

From Barstow, 247 to North Side Road, Left on North Side, to Harrod Road, right on Harrod, 2 miles left on Granite (dirt road), 1.5 miles turn right proceed to event site.

From Victorville: 18 east past Lucerne Valley, turn left onto Camp Rock Rd.,
4 miles turn right onto Granite (dirt road). We will have signs, but they may get stolen again.

Follow link for itinerary and info:
http://www.calrocs.com/hammers03.html

Or Chris can provide GPS #'s

Rich

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
I will be there to film and I am happy to say that RP Films will be doing the Videos for CalRocs this year. :D

Pat

ps if is your first time there get ready for a GREAT place to PLAY! Bob and Adam are going to make these FUN:D

·
Registered
9,563 Posts
ImKuNfusED said:
Hey rich.. same place as put up??
We'll be on just the other side of the second days ridge, but yes the same general area.

Rich

·
Registered
9,563 Posts
ImKuNfusED said:
thanks..

did you ever get the email about the address and time frame? i dont know how much longer they will hold out

Yes I'll be ordering on Friday should have them next week.
Rich

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
I will be there. Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
SMART ASS said:

yEAH a single room with 10 beds! baahahahaha

come awn james, i didnt smell that badd :flipoff2: :nuke:
:grinpimp: :grinpimp:

and well.. i wouldnt recommend anyone staying in 342 at the ramada for a while.. gotta wait til dane's stink wears off..

·
Registered
9,563 Posts
desertoy said:
Though it's only 15 miles from my house, I can't make it cause Rich decided to have it THE SAME DAY AS THE MDR OFF ROAD RACE:(
Hey, but we expect to see you and the gang on sunday:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.