Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CalROCS Couger Buttes Stock Mod. Who's Going?

So who all on the board will be running the Stock Mod. class at the next CalROCS event? I will be there, who should I look for?

Ryan

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
i will be there. wearing a white Tin:skull:benders tshirt and shorts, and walking around on the course with my media pass taking pictures... if you let me know who you are.. i can make sure and get some good pics of you...

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, I will be driving an off white CJ-7 with a red cage and I have a retro 70s yellow helmet:D. Just holler at me so I can smile first. :D

Ryan

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
hey smart ass.. will you have your truck there again playing tunes?? i need to put a cooler someplace close so i wont have to walk so far... i meet you at the last one with matt(rockranger) let me know if it would be cool to do that...

thanks

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
bobbed83toy said:
hey smart ass.. will you have your truck there again playing tunes?? i need to put a cooler someplace close so i wont have to walk so far... i meet you at the last one with matt(rockranger) let me know if it would be cool to do that...

thanks
u BRING the cooler and the ICE and i'll bring the :beer:

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
RealJeep Man said:
Cool, I will be driving an off white CJ-7 with a red cage and I have a retro 70s yellow helmet:D. Just holler at me so I can smile first. :D

Ryan
BUBBLE HEAD!! :p
Crappy pic but batteries took a dump shortly after:(

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
Different rig, different event

RYAN keep your eyes on the course, NOT on Jeff Mello's crack:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the pics Brad, but you need some more practice with that camera to get some better action shots:flipoff2:

Ryan

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
RealJeep Man said:
BTW Brad are you coming down to crew for Matt and Steve?
Probly, dont know how I am gonna get there cuz my buddy wanted to come along too. I might just have to drive myself :(
Is Doug gonna run this one?

As for the pics being crappy, the first one I was running back and forth takin pics of Jason and Jeff and then Matt and then you. And like I said the camera kept dying. I need to get me a media pass:D

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
When are you leaving?

Brad said:

Probly, dont know how I am gonna get there cuz my buddy wanted to come along too. I might just have to drive myself :(
Is Doug gonna run this one?

As for the pics being crappy, the first one I was running back and forth takin pics of Jason and Jeff and then Matt and then you. And like I said the camera kept dying. I need to get me a media pass:D

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Brad, no Doug's not going. His first event will be the Reno RRCA. Im sure you can find a ride. My truck is already full:(

Ryan

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
SMART ASS said:
When are you leaving?

Dunno, I gotta see when other people are headed down there and I might be able to catch a ride

and Brian............ YOUR HELMET WAS UGLIER:flipoff2: Ryans helmet is :grinpimp:

·
Registered
9,839 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Are you going Rich? BTW is J.E. Reel in on the contingency program for 2003? He was very interested at the off road expo.

Ryan

·
Premium Member
5,155 Posts
bobbed83toy said:
i will be there. wearing a white Tin:skull:benders tshirt and shorts, and walking around on the course with my media pass taking pictures... if you let me know who you are.. i can make sure and get some good pics of you...
Hey Mr press pass wearing CRCA staff photo guy, WHERE are MY pics? If Your bringin BEER better bring plenty. Cause I know where Your hiding them now. Rich did he work the CRCA angle? I figure he should pay double for the right to stand on your course.
Or at least pay my way in. Just kidden Ande go get em. WE want pics of Rock bunnies not rockbuggies, You can't get Pics of Rockbunnies on the course what are You doing? Look out Ande Your sleeping in Roll over Roys motel Bring asprin. Or was that Midol?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts