Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD ANY PICS OF MY WHEELIE UP #6 ON SATURDAY. ALSO DID ANYONE GET ANY PICS OF SHAFFER AND I NEARLY CRUSHING THE CHEROKEE IN THE PARKING LOT. CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE THAT MADE IT TO THE TOP TEN AND TO BIGRICH FOR BRINGING IT TO CALI. JOE AND I HAD A GREAT TIME, THE CROWD WAS AWESOME, WE WOULD DEFINATLY DO IT AGAIN. CALROCS JUNE 21-23 RENO, NV COME AWN!

·
Registered
10,178 Posts
Hey Jake, I have some video of you running that 3 minute course. Next time I am up in Reno, I can drop you a copy. Your "Orange Jeep" is fawking bad ass!! :D:D:D

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Jake,
Ill see you in Reno, but dont forget we have the JV competition before then.
You and Joe did an awsome job, on Sunday, Congratulations.
Kathy took lots of video of you and Joey on Sunday, Ill see about making a copy and sending it to you.
The Sami sure looked impressive.
Later,
Jeff

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
BTW, what in the world was all that cawing and crowing coming from the audience about? :confused:

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Info

Jake I want to say thanks for get'n it. The crowds were get'n their money worth from all. By the way did you know who's cherokee belonged to:question: I'll give you a clue, it had CalROCS stickers all over it. well...well.... any takers:question: Yes that's right it was mine. But that was some great action all of you gave the crowd.
Are you ready for next season? the first event will now be held on the 7/8/9 of March, we moved it one week because of tera del sol.
Call if you want to sign up for next season, I've got interest from the farmington guys, Utah guys, Las Crues guys, hell everyone wants in and I say COME AWNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The classifications will be, Modified Stock, Pro Stock, and Unlimited.
The vehicle requirements will be posted by the weekend. Along with the sign-up sheets and fees. Sponsors are lining up so it's a go.
Rich Klein
CalROCS
530-622-0370

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
jake, how about the spec's on your rig. i.e. axles, wheelbase, motor tranny x-case....you get the picture. by the way that is the sweetest sami i have ever seen!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
H8monday said:
Jake,
Ill see you in Reno, but dont forget we have the JV competition before then.
You and Joe did an awsome job, on Sunday, Congratulations.
Kathy took lots of video of you and Joey on Sunday, Ill see about making a copy and sending it to you.
The Sami sure looked impressive.
Later,
Jeff

WHATS THE JV COMPETITION? HEY JEFF, WHEN ARE YOU COMING UP TO RENO FOR THE NEXT 7TH STREET NIGHT RUN? WE HAD ALOT OF FUN SEEING YOU GUYS AGAIN, AND IF YOURE ONLY A HOUR AND HALF AWAY YOU SHOULD BE DRIVING UP HERE TO GET SOME LESSONS. HA, HA!

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Hahaha, Good Job Jake, smash the promoters rig in the parking lot, after the event:eek: I can see maybe a one event suspension for that violation, that would mean one less tricked out Sami to have to contend with for the top honors.
Joey was sure workin his butt off for you at the event, you guys made a hell of a team. Is he planning on competitng on his own next year or is he gonna stay teamed up with you?

The JV competition I was referring to is the first event in March in Victorville, I was just assuming Johnson Valley.

Let me know the next time you guys are doing a run. The jeep is ready to go, Ill throw it behind the Ford and run up and give some refresher courses on the Sweet Science of Wheelin. Its good to see all the stuff I taught you before, sunk in as well as it did.:D

It was good to see you guys again.

·
Registered
629 Posts
HEy, Jake how about some specs!!! WHat did you do for steering? I love your rig and really love the suspension!!

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
THANKS JEFF. I'LL CALL YOU NEXT TIME WE PUT A RUN TOGETHER. THE SAMURAI IS A 87 WITH A 4.3 VORTEC CPI V6, 700R4 AUTOMATIC, TOYOTA T-CASE WITH 4 TO 1, DANA 44 AXLES WITH 5:38 GEARS, ARB'S, CROMALLOY SHAFTS, 14" RACERUNNER COILOVERS, 102" WHEELBASE, SUSPENSION, FRAME, AND TUBING WORK BY CANYON KRAWLER MFG.

·
Registered
857 Posts
JAKE said:
THANKS JEFF. I'LL CALL YOU NEXT TIME WE PUT A RUN TOGETHER. THE SAMURAI IS A 87 WITH A 4.3 VORTEC CPI V6, 700R4 AUTOMATIC, TOYOTA T-CASE WITH 4 TO 1, DANA 44 AXLES WITH 5:38 GEARS, ARB'S, CROMALLOY SHAFTS, 14" RACERUNNER COILOVERS, 102" WHEELBASE, SUSPENSION, FRAME, AND TUBING WORK BY CANYON KRAWLER MFG.
All these cool parts and only 4th?Hey didnt you only get 4th In top truck? Must be a driver thing or lack of:D

All kiding aside you guys kicked ass .......
I can't wait to hit ARCA this year with you guys

Buy the way... Jake the shop across the steet is going to be building us some u-joints to test they say they we be 6 times as strong as a 5-297X :smokin:

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
JAKE said:
ok cool but one last question. what is the wms to wms width of your front and rear? thanks:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts