Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard the comp is going to be in Fernley on a man made course like ProRock was :( I was hoping for MoonRocks, but I dont think thats the case. Can anyone confirm this?? Big Rich??

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
moonrock my man! friday and saturday is showtime, and thursday is just check in. can you confirm that rich?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
May 2-4 Calrocs in reno?????:confused:

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
I've heard it's in Fernley...kind of a touchy subject as Big Rich developed MoonRocks as a comp site, then the other events took up the allotted time that comps could be held there for 03 and Big Rich can't use what he found...:mad3: :mad3: :mad3:
I could be totally mistaken on this so don't start a war on me if my statement is unfounded...

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
RedBullJeep said:
I've heard it's in Fernley...kind of a touchy subject as Big Rich developed MoonRocks as a comp site, then the other events took up the allotted time that comps could be held there for 03 and Big Rich can't use what he found...:mad3: :mad3: :mad3:
I could be totally mistaken on this so don't start a war on me if my statement is unfounded...
Thats what rich told me, but he said that it is not for sure, there is a chance it will be at moonrocks.

Is rcaa on fri sat or sat sun at moonrocs?

Ian-

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RCAA is on thurs(tech/check-in), fri,sat.

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
RCAA in april Moon Rocks

CalROCS in May....Fernley, the courses have been added to and developed further. Trust me, they will be plenty tough enough:D

CalROCS.....Moon Rocks....yes I had intended to use Moon Rocks in sept for the finals event. But my letter of intent (which i was told would be go to hold it for me) was not honored on the long run.

Hopefully we'll be there again in 2004. If ours don't fawk it up.

Rich

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
VooDoo said:
I heard the comp is going to be in Fernley on a man made course like ProRock was :(
What didn't you like about Fernley? I thought that the ProROCK courses were technical (some of them were unconquered) and offered great visibility for spectators to watch more than one course at a time.

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
Big Rich said:
RCAA in april Moon Rocks

CalROCS in May....Fernley, the courses have been added to and developed further. Trust me, they will be plenty tough enough:D

CalROCS.....Moon Rocks....yes I had intended to use Moon Rocks in sept for the finals event. But my letter of intent (which i was told would be go to hold it for me) was not honored on the long run.

Hopefully we'll be there again in 2004. If ours don't fawk it up.

Rich

See ya there rich!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts