Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got done watching the Suburban White Guys production of CalROCS Rockin' @ the Ranch video from Donner Ski Ranch in Norden, CA. This video had some excellent action, and had one of the funniest runs I've EVER seen in my life!

Tracy Jordan is driving his Cruiser with "super skinny" in the passenger seat. He breaks a front 60 ujoint, and keeps wheelin the obstacle. He then looses the power steering belt on his pump (he's full hydro) so he has to seriously strong arm it. He has super skinny help him turn the steering wheel throughout the entire obstacle. This was FAWKING HILARIOUS, as they bounced, peeled out, and motored their way through the obstacle in 3 wheel drive, with no P/S and COMPLETED the obstacle with only 9 points. Amazing....

The video is quick paced, and has some pretty decent music. The shots of Billy Bob and Jonny Rotten in their pimp outfits are great as well. I'd have to say this is a must add to the video collection!

http://www.suburbanwhiteguys.com

++++ 4 broken ujoints out of 5.

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
Saw the video last night and it kicked ASS!!! Lance is 100% right about that one scene. Easily the best and funniest action scene ever :D I was ROLLING on the floor laughing at those two skinny dudes trying to turn the wheels. Gotta give it up to them though....they did it.

Buy this video. It KICKS ASS!!!

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Rock Toy said:
I was ROLLING on the floor laughing at those two skinny dudes trying to turn the wheels. Gotta give it up to them though....they did it.

They did it because of Tracy being the most deceptively strong guy I have EVER met... 20 bucks says you don't know anyone who could beat him at arm wrestling.
:D

Doug

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I've seen him wrestle a big ol' toad of a messican in Farmington... Tracy woulda kicked his ass if his friend hadn't jumped in.

On topic... I now have this video and highly recommend it... best SWG production yet.

Doug

·
Registered
498 Posts
I think Lance owes me a rematch, my elbow slipped in between 2 tables and yes he just about broke my arm. I'll wait tell after uroc for the rematch, Lance will need all his strength to pull the ol cruzer around!:D

·
Banned
506 Posts
i can promise you guys it wasnt tracy pulln that wheel around, that was 100 percent my massive biceps at work, c u guys at st.george, i cant wait for tracys video to come in, so i can c this in person:D

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I won't be able to make St. George... I am going to have to put my money on Tracy on principle... us wiry fawks have to stick together. Get some pictures of the rematch.

Doug

1 - 20 of 20 Posts