Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to conflicts in dates posted by other promoters, I felt the need to revise the CalROCS schedule to avoid any problems. Where possible, I gave as much time between the events as I could, sorry for any problems or difficulties this raises

2004 CalROCS SCHEDULE

LOCATIONS TO BE ANNOUNCED

3rd ANNUAL - - PUT-UP or SHUT-UP
Cougar Buttes
01/02 – 01/04

CalROCS Points Series

03/19 - 03/21 So. Cal

05/07 - 05/09 Yerington, NV.

08/20 - 08/23 Nor Cal

10/01 - 10/03 So. Cal

REGIONALS

SO. WEST

04/16 - 04/18 Katemcy, Texas

N. WEST

06/18 - 06/21 Goldendale, WA.

Hope to have these new dates on the CalROCS site shortly

·
Registered
415 Posts
Where can I find class rules so I can find out which class to Reg. for

·
Registered
241 Posts
so goldendale in april is out?

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Team Purple said:
Where can I find class rules so I can find out which class to Reg. for
Look to UROC for the rules, I have to get permission yet to copy or post them.

Rich

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DSI said:

yea, wassap with that? thought we were getting 2 this year?
At this point I can not see being able to do 2 events in Washington. First being the amount of weekends left in the year for another event, and second, 2 events on the same site seems to bring a very small trun out the second time around.

We are still looking for another event site in the north west.

Rich

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
MAN, the GoldenDale event is on the same day as a UROC event...gawd I wish everyone could get their schtuff straight so we could go to ALL of the cool events...
Rich, this isn't aimed at you...I know that you were the first to post up your dates and then have had to switch everything around...It's just that right now I was only planning on doing that one UROC event and have to choose between that and the fun times at GoldenDale...:( :( :(

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
not to high jack the post rich..but since the dates have been changed....would you be interested in settin something up for the stockton asaparagus fest.. its the weekend of 4/23..maybe if we get a few rigs out there..and set up a display type of thing...just to promote the sport?

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RedBullJeep said:
MAN, the GoldenDale event is on the same day as a UROC event...gawd I wish everyone could get their schtuff straight so we could go to ALL of the cool events...
Rich, this isn't aimed at you...I know that you were the first to post up your dates and then have had to switch everything around...It's just that right now I was only planning on doing that one UROC event and have to choose between that and the fun times at GoldenDale...:( :( :(
Since I had already been working with Goldendale on this date after having change once already, and since the UROC event was in the east, I felt the the conflict on the teams would be minimal:(
Sorry, But I did not what to Jack the town of Goldendale around.

Chaz, April 24th and 25th I have a VORRA Off Road Race at Prairie City, otherwise I would be all over it.:D

Rich

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Big Rich said:

Chaz, April 24th and 25th I have a VORRA Off Road Race at Prairie City, otherwise I would be all over it.:D

Rich
I got a easy fix...move the vorra race :flipoff2: ..oh well maybe next year

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
RedBullJeep said:

Celebrating asparagus??? Man, those people must be really bored or just plain :rainbow: ???
hey dont knock it till ya try it...i dont normaly even like the shit...but the deep fried asparagus is fawkin good:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Chaz Murray said:

hey dont knock it till ya try it...i dont normaly even like the shit...but the deep fried asparagus is fawkin good:flipoff2:
You just like going and getting drunk :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Imkunfused said:

You just like going and getting drunk :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
well yea and beatin the crap out of my brother with my beer mug...broke it over his head last year :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts