Pirate 4x4 banner

161 - 179 of 179 Posts

·
Team 261 - VP
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
I finally connected with the 2nd sales rep they've had.

FOTR will have a discount of $55. As soon as I have the discount code, I will let you all know. He is planning to attend the FOTR annual meeting to answer any questions.

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
FYI I got a bill In the mail to renew my membership a few weeks agoand it was only $55 called and renewed yesterday they had other options on paying for more years in advance i.e. A 1 - 3 - 5 - 10 and 25 year pre pay, also they have a new (get you home plan) $130 I think that if you end up in a hospital 150 miles away they will fly you to a hospital near home.

This was on my email bill if that helps
Coupon Code: 11014-CA-BUS

·
Team 261 - VP
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #163 (Edited)

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
Bringing this back up as I just renewed my AirMedCare (formerly CalStar) membership.

If you haven't already seen the value in this, I urge you to reconsider.

Money you won't even miss to join, and the benefit should you need it, is invaluable.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
When I joined last year I put down my son, daughter, girlfriend and myself for some reason it would not take my girlfriend even though she lives in the same household. I will be checking into when I renew this year.

·
"All Weeee Drive!"
12,089 Posts

Attachments

·
HOG JOCKEY
1,423 Posts
SoCal here. I am a cross country Harley rider, rock crawler/offroader, Glamis Sand Dunes etc. Just signed up with the Reach Senior Program for $65 a year. That covers everyone in the household. Good for 38 states and my favorites like Rubicon, Johnson Valley, Salton Sea area, Sand Hollow, etc. etc. cheap insurance for the potential disaster that could happen to people like myself that

·
Team 261 - VP
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
Glad it worked, I just signed the contract 2 days ago.

The rep for FOTR is gone. I talked last week to his boss and here's the deal. The code posted now works (obviously). It is now RTF, not FOTR mainly because it's easier to get someone to sign it and more consistent contacts.

Reach this year raised their rates for the 2nd time in 10 years, to $85 per year per household. The options were.....RTF could get $10 kick back for every member paying $85 or every member could receive a $20 discount and pay $65. The answer was a no brainer, $20 discount.

Reach is adding new areas constantly and expanding their service, so the rate increase of $10 for members from $55 to $65 is worth it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just signed up. My buddy who some of you may know, James Haynes (Jimbo) drives a white/green blobs Toyota called Slimer, crashed his dirtbike at the hammers New year's Eve. Compound fractured his femur, exploded his shoulder, and tore an ACL and meniscus. He always talked about having CalStar and he now showed how useful it is. They flew him to Palm Springs and patched him back together. Finally stopped talking about signing up, and actually signed up. Hope to never have to use it.

·
Team 261 - VP
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
Just signed up. My buddy who some of you may know, James Haynes (Jimbo) drives a white/green blobs Toyota called Slimer, crashed his dirtbike at the hammers New year's Eve. Compound fractured his femur, exploded his shoulder, and tore an ACL and meniscus. He always talked about having CalStar and he now showed how useful it is. They flew him to Palm Springs and patched him back together. Finally stopped talking about signing up, and actually signed up. Hope to never have to use it.
Wow...

I just updated the cost on the first post. The old rate was $55, which was $10 off of $65. But now the rate is $85, but we get $20 off for $65 for members.

·
Phobohomic
1,247 Posts
Renewal

Wow...

I just updated the cost on the first post. The old rate was $55, which was $10 off of $65. But now the rate is $85, but we get $20 off for $65 for members.
Just got my renewal in the mail, and time for annual reminder. Speaking of "old rate" seniors get $65/household with no code required. Guessing code on first post is still current?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Just got my renewal in the mail, and time for annual reminder. Speaking of "old rate" seniors get $65/household with no code required. Guessing code on first post is still current?
should be. i renewed a couple weeks ago and it was a rtf code on the form that auto-filled.

161 - 179 of 179 Posts