Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah yeah before you start throughing up the gay flags... i need help with an idea on a four link with coil overs on the rear of my yj. they said your set-up worked well!!! and i only want to do this once.

·
thhhpptthh!
46,718 Posts
ok DAN.. if you want to do it right the first time.. spend the next 2 months at the location below. Or STFU and fork some cash over to someone who already knows everything in the threads that the search will produce to design and build you one of your own.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
hehehehehe he said rear :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
do it right the first time...............i have been studying this stuff most of my 37 years. i have been building stuff for over 20 years and i still can't do it right. each time i make something it want it diffrent by the time i am done.

that said if you want it done right the first time. spend at least a year studying rigs that are wheeling the type of terrain you will most often frequent and then make a list of things you want your setup to do well. then pay the best fab shop around to build it for you.

OR

build what ya can with what you have and plan on redoing it a few dozen times as you learn the required skills.

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
what happened to newbie guy ? guess he doesn't wanna face the reality

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
you mean that you can't explain the ultimate suspension setup in 500 words or less, that works in every type of terrain, that's bolt-on, and could be bought for the price of a case of ramen?

damn. what's this place coming to. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
JohnnyJ said:
you mean that you can't explain the ultimate suspension setup in 500 words or less,
:D

i couldn't describe it in 5000 words cause the ultimate setup is diffrent things to diffrent people with diffrent needs. it really is a descision that needs to be made by the owner and he needs to get a good understanding of what the changes he is about make will do.

my first question for this guy to figure out is what are your current spring not doing that you want hhem to do?

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
JohnnyJ said:
you mean that you can't explain the ultimate suspension setup in 500 words or less, that works in every type of terrain, that's bolt-on, and could be bought for the price of a case of ramen?

damn. what's this place coming to. :rolleyes:
ROFL

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the help camo and thanks again for the :rainbow: flags to all you behind the scenes flamers! i guess i would look like a pussy fag to some 2 inch terror dick heads!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the help guys:flipoff2: :flipoff: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
I guess reality is too much for this guy who obviously wants to be spoonfed like some little baby.

Besides, Camo doesn't know squat about building his rig anyway, he has everyone else build it... He just takes pictures of his wife putting it all together for us to oogle over... :flipoff2::D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts